Question:
What genre would you say The Transplants are?
2008-07-16 14:50:13 UTC
I would say Punk mostly cus the dude from Rancid is in the band.
If you dont know them:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=xk3GCVWiXEg
http://youtube.com/watch?v=nP_4ZfRHfUs
Fifteen answers:
ZER0 C00L ••AM••VT••
2008-07-16 15:21:06 UTC
Wikipedia classifies them as "rapcore", a fusion genre of rock and hip-hop.
blueangel5883
2008-07-16 17:40:37 UTC
For the person who said Rancid isn't punk I'd like to know what they actually consider punk. I would consider the Transplants to be an alternative band.
Max A
2008-07-16 18:03:39 UTC
Alternative.
Alley S
2008-07-16 15:05:07 UTC
Well pop punk crap

That dude from Rancid is named Tim Armstrong

Rancid isn't even punk really. It's southern cali crap

What happened to kids listening to Government Issue & The Gits?!
Melissa
2008-07-16 19:11:38 UTC
Punk rock.

What the heck is up with yahoo answers today?

No wonder all these questions have over 400 answers.
Jessophobia
2008-07-16 16:56:58 UTC
Hmm. I would say a cross between rock punk & alternative.
Demonic
2008-07-16 18:37:56 UTC
punk .. dont listen to the haters transplants are cool
I Give Myself The Creeps
2008-07-16 15:43:33 UTC
Punk, with a touch of rap.
2008-07-16 19:06:06 UTC
Ska punk, trust me, I used to be way into that ****, Rockabilly is better
2008-07-16 17:40:44 UTC
Medical, more than likely.
Lizziebanne
2008-07-16 17:46:49 UTC
punkie-pop
Felix
2008-07-16 16:38:53 UTC
punk..
what.
2008-07-16 16:40:46 UTC
RAP/PUNK...I love them!
2008-07-16 16:07:21 UTC
Breast implants I think, but..........NOT too big

Just a mouthful is just right!
Gary, the no trash cougar.
2008-07-16 15:17:19 UTC
Emo.