Question:
Will Keanu Reeves ever find me, fall madly in love and lust with me and marry me?
avava9
2006-03-22 05:01:53 UTC
Will Keanu Reeves ever find me, fall madly in love and lust with me and marry me?
35 answers:
pbcforlife22
2006-03-22 05:13:00 UTC
I'm right here baby. Come to me.
rmparras
2006-03-22 06:08:12 UTC
Keanu Reeves will find you, fall madly in love and lust with me and marry you
kingskid418
2006-03-22 05:06:20 UTC
Probably not, but again stranger things have happened.

I had that same dream about 10 years ago, and gave it up after realizing that he's just not that deep. I think you would run out of things to discuss real fast, and lust only takes you so far.
2016-03-13 12:10:07 UTC
Yeah, David Archuleta <33
Alice Chaos
2006-03-22 05:10:25 UTC
Yes. It will occur on Oct 17Th at 3:15PM in 2014. Unfortunately you will be in prison doing 2 years for obstruction of justice, tax evasion, perjury, and lying to congress.
wheezer_april_4th_1966
2006-03-22 05:04:21 UTC
Not if you're looking for him here. Stalking him will not be the way to make it happen, either. You either need to hope you just happen to stumble across him and have sparks fly, or you should decide that it's time to go off on a tangent.
rebagen
2006-03-22 06:05:24 UTC
That's probably about as likely as Vince Vaughn doing the same for me.
Tango55
2006-03-22 05:12:06 UTC
Dreamscapes.
Pipsy
2006-03-22 06:06:37 UTC
Everybody can have a dream! But don't get too wrapped up in it.
jiffner
2006-03-22 05:52:24 UTC
Sorry, that's probably just wishful thinking. It's ok - I have my own fantasies like that!
2006-03-22 05:10:43 UTC
Yes, he only needs to take a look at you and that is what is going to happen immediatly after he sees you.
voice.from.above
2006-03-23 00:02:06 UTC
Philosophically, 50:50. Realistically, Almost impossible, unless you get his attention, and develop it.
Cherriest
2006-03-22 14:05:10 UTC
As if the odds aren't slim to none already.... I'm pretty sure he's gay so that leaves you out altogether.
meanie
2006-03-22 23:50:59 UTC
I would say your chances are 1 in never.
2006-03-22 07:26:15 UTC
No, because he is gay. He prefers men over women, sorry I use to have the hots for him too.
2006-03-22 05:47:33 UTC
Yes to all but marriage!
2006-03-22 06:09:11 UTC
Probably at the time when the Pope turns Jewish....

but who is to say that it could never happen????
Pauly
2006-03-22 05:49:51 UTC
Nope. Not going to happen. No way.
captures_sunsets
2006-03-22 05:42:22 UTC
Not Sure..but never lose hope. it is good to have dreams.
M.S. Mom
2006-03-22 11:21:50 UTC
Highly unlikely. But you can have your dream wedding with him. No one can stop that. Can they?
loveliliekisses
2006-03-22 07:23:07 UTC
not likely but wierd things have happened maybe if your in the right place at the right time
bjtoile
2006-03-22 07:07:23 UTC
Not unless you're a guy...
2006-03-22 05:03:31 UTC
Yuck!!!! Did you say lust with you.
Ken
2006-03-22 05:19:18 UTC
pop quiz, hot shot. will monkeys fly out of my butt?
ilona
2006-03-22 05:03:05 UTC
You'll have to get in line.
n-i-c
2006-03-22 05:02:56 UTC
not likely ... but stranger things have happened.
2006-03-22 05:18:15 UTC
Yes,, if he know you
MissNurse
2006-03-23 01:47:30 UTC
I'm sure, some day!!!!!!!!
Darkchaos
2006-03-22 05:06:31 UTC
yes.
kaleenalynne
2006-03-22 05:54:35 UTC
if he does and your done with him send him my way :)
lau
2006-03-22 05:53:32 UTC
If you really want to, maybe....
2006-03-22 05:28:58 UTC