Question:
So, my g/f wore the same pair of socks for TEN days straight!!?
2008-02-22 17:09:32 UTC
and then she dared me to lick them! it was like licking a rancid dorito.

would you have done what I did for $10?
Nine answers:
ocnbrez2003
2008-02-22 17:12:39 UTC
now that is nasty

that girl needs to wash and change her socks daily PU
Sierra11707
2008-02-23 01:12:57 UTC
No, thats disgusting. I think you and your girlfriend need to go take a vacation or something because you have a lot of time on your hands haha.
Bella Italiana
2008-02-23 01:18:03 UTC
Ewwwwwww NO!!!

That is nasty........Her for wearing dirty socks for ten days and YOU for being stupid enough to lick them.

Get a Life man!!!
?
2008-02-23 01:11:53 UTC
i wouldnt date someone who wore socks for 10 days without washing them, ICK
juli jugz
2008-02-23 01:15:35 UTC
first of all.........................ewe!

secondly..... $10 bucks is not enough money to put someone freshly washed sock near my mouth, let alone a dirty week old worn sock(gag), with sweat(dry heave), and foot fungus and odor, (ugh) dead skin cells(yak), in and out of dirty shoes, sock on my tongue
2008-02-23 01:14:36 UTC
Totally. Ten bucks is ten bucks.
Ciao Bella is Love Drunk
2008-02-23 01:13:23 UTC
why does ur girlfriend want u to do that and i probly would do it lol
yip yip yip
2008-02-23 02:51:10 UTC
Lol--you're not right.
☼CubsFan☼