Question:
Why do people generally have to make a joke about someones special needs?
heartcarver69
2006-03-19 17:08:17 UTC
Are they that insecure with themselves that they need to make someone else feel bad?
Seven answers:
charleedude
2006-03-20 10:32:38 UTC
Because they are shallow and heartless, insecure with their own selves so they ridicule those they know can not defend themselves.
deedee2344
2006-03-20 01:19:27 UTC
Frankly, people joke about others because, consciously or unconsciously, they see their own flaws reflected in others with special needs. In order to hide their own insecurity, they choose to use this particularly immature method to do so.
2006-03-20 01:10:52 UTC
We NEED to chat!!!!!!!If u have yahoo instant messenger,my usernme is sassytiger07!!!!!!!!!I have answers for the questions u have been asking!!!!!!!!!!
hilton14620
2006-03-20 01:14:01 UTC
because they don't want to admit thier own faults
Pipsy
2006-03-20 01:09:30 UTC
I think they don't know how to handle it, it's very immature.
Turner
2006-03-20 13:40:21 UTC
They have no repect, or morals and no heart.
josephhenryk
2006-03-20 01:13:59 UTC
caus' they are just inmature dorks!