Question:
Poll:Scream or swear at the tv when watching sports?
?
2008-11-30 16:09:15 UTC
Which one do u do more?
28 answers:
maddy.
2008-11-30 16:24:45 UTC
Scream, with a good amount of swearing thrown in.

I get way too into it.
Nobody Home
2008-11-30 16:11:43 UTC
I always scream at the TV when I'm watching sports.
Judas Rabbi
2008-11-30 16:11:48 UTC
Swear.
DEVIL
2008-11-30 16:11:25 UTC
Swear.
5 ft 7 Texas Heaven
2008-11-30 16:13:52 UTC
I don't do either really, TV or watch sports on TV, unless I have to, and then I do both and suggest you block your ears and keep a pillow close to avoid bruising.

Dallas
halp!
2008-11-30 16:12:11 UTC
I scream when I swear and I swear when I scream.
~Support our Troops~
2008-11-30 16:12:00 UTC
Swear under my breath, because I watch sports with my dad, and he hasn't ever heard me really cuss.

[:
2016-10-25 13:33:42 UTC
for positive hockey! it really is the fastest maximum exciting recreation interior the international. As for snowboarding and golfing....those are the failings hockey gamers do on their down time and rancid seasons.
Lizzy(:
2008-11-30 16:12:50 UTC
If it's basketball I scream(not to loud though) if it's football I'm lost and usually say "yay" when everyone gets mad lol
nikki_♥
2008-11-30 16:11:50 UTC
swear lol...dont seem to listen to my screaming...so maybe if i swear they'll get the hint
OBI
2008-11-30 16:12:14 UTC
bofum equally! I swear to God I do
2008-11-30 16:14:42 UTC
Yes.

Scream and shout, spit at the T.V.

Computer games even worse, smashed up joysticks and consoles 'cos I can't win.
2008-11-30 16:12:05 UTC
Swear. I never scream...anymore.lol
2008-11-30 16:12:44 UTC
Both... i am as we speak lol the Patriots are losing to the Stealers BIG TIME! =[
Mister Incognito
2008-11-30 16:11:24 UTC
A combination of both.
Judy b
2008-11-30 16:11:39 UTC
Neither can't stand sports.
2008-11-30 16:12:43 UTC
scream.

at the referis.

gooool! y nacional le gana a penarol!
2008-11-30 16:15:03 UTC
scream & throw things
Bored
2008-11-30 16:13:27 UTC
scream
2008-11-30 16:11:44 UTC
I curse uncontrollably.
save an egg crack, a smile
2008-11-30 16:13:56 UTC
both, especially soccer
?
2008-11-30 16:12:49 UTC
I do both also.
.
2008-11-30 16:14:43 UTC
I don't do either cause we don't have t.v anymore =(
2008-11-30 16:11:13 UTC
both
2008-11-30 16:17:05 UTC
scream.