Question:
Music survey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1970-01-01 00:00:00 UTC
Music survey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
62 answers:
The Lock master
2014-05-17 13:48:32 UTC
1.) What is your favorite song?

freeze- hourcast

2.) Who is your favorite band or artist?

godsmack,drowning pool, mudvayne, and hollywood undead

3.) What is your favorite album?

The silent force- within temptation

4.) What are the top 5 most played songs on your iPod?

whore- within this moment

psychosocial- slipknot

wait- earshot

I will not bow- breaking benjamin

Awake- Godsmack

5.) What is your favorite genre of music?

metal

6.) What is your least favorite genre of music?

country

7.) Favorite guitarist?

Eddie van halen

8.) Favorite drummer?

wolfgang

9.) Favorite vocalist?

sharon den adel

10.) What color is your iPod? lol

I dont have an iPod, I use my iPhone as an iPod, and its black

11.) Digital or CD?

digital

12.) What are your top TEN favorite bands or artists?

Godsmack

escape the fate

mudvayne

hollywood undead

trivium

FFDP

Device

disturbed

drowning pool

in this moment

Part 2:

Out of each of the following, who is your favorite? (must choose)

1. My Chemical Romance or Mariah Carey?

my chemical romance

2. Fall Out Boy or Panic At The Disco?

fall out boy

3. Carrie Underwood or The Beatles?

the beatles

4. Linkin Park or One Republic?

linkin park

5. Puddle of Mudd or Seether?

puddle of mudd

6. Evanescence or Flyleaf?

Evanescence

7. Tim McGraw or Paramore?

paramore

8. Three Days Grace or Billy Talent?

three days grace

9. Billy Joel or Good Charlotte?

neither

10. Aiden or Armor For Sleep?

idk I never listen to either

11. HM or JBs?

HM
Janis Joplin addict.
2008-06-12 16:02:28 UTC
Part 1:

1.) What is your favorite song? I like many songs

2.) Who is your favorite band or artist? Janis Joplin

3.) What is your favorite album? Right now...I'm liking "Janis Joplin with Big Brother and the Holding Comapny live in Winterland '68"...just cuz it's new and Janis was still alive there and they just sounded like a family...y'know?

4.) What are the top 5 most played songs on your iPod? depends

5.) What is your favorite genre of music? rock'n'roll

6.) What is your least favorite genre of music? rap

7.) Favorite guitarist? Has to be Jimi

8.) Favorite drummer? Keith Moon

9.) Favorite vocalist? Janis Joplin

10.) What color is your iPod? It's a Juke phone and it's aqua

11.) Digital or CD? digital?

12.) What are your top TEN favorite bands or artists? I like more than that eqully, but here are a few: Janis Joplin, The Doors, The Beatles, CCR, Jefferson airplane, Amanda Overmyer, Grateful Dead, Bette Midler...etc..

Part 2:

Out of each of the following, who is your favorite? (must choose)

1. My Chemical Romance or Mariah Carey? ehh...neither, but I guess MCR...I can't stand Mariah...MCR suck, but at least they're not a diva

2. Fall Out Boy or Panic At The Disco? Panic at the disco

3. Carrie Underwood or The Beatles? Is this a trick question. Beatles of course

4. Linkin Park or One Republic? linkin park

5. Puddle of Mudd or Seether? who?

6. Evanescence or Flyleaf? evanescence...i guess

7. Tim McGraw or Paramore? Tim McGraw...if you're going to San Francisco...that man is an angel...

8. Three Days Grace or Billy Talent? who?

9. Billy Joel or Good Charlotte? Billy Joel...the real one...the musical genious.

10. Aiden or Armor For Sleep? ?

11. HM or JBs? ?
helloangel♥
2008-06-11 16:43:40 UTC
Part 1:

1.) What is your favorite song? Dead!

2.) Who is your favorite band or artist? MCR ALL THE WAY

3.) What is your favorite album? This is hard...Im gonna say Consolers of the Lonely. The first CD I liked all the songs on it.

4.) What are the top 5 most played songs on your iPod? *mP3 Player* 1) Yellow Sun 2) Hotel Yorba 3) That one P!ATD song...I dont remember what its called.... 4) Im Not Okay 5) Push Play

5.) What is your favorite genre of music? Rock/Alt. Rock

6.) What is your least favorite genre of music? RAP ughh it sucks!

7.) Favorite guitarist? FRANK!

8.) Favorite drummer? Meg White *because of her I wanna be a drummer*

9.) Favorite vocalist? Gerard Way

10.) What color is your iPod? My mP3 player is gray and white

11.) Digital or CD? CD

12.) What are your top TEN favorite bands or artists?

1) MCR

2) The White Stripes

3) The Raconteurs

4) Panic! At the Disco

5) Queen

6) Bon Jovi

7) Yellowcard

8) Maroon 5

9) Green Day

10) PCD

Part 2:

Out of each of the following, who is your favorite? (must choose)

1. My Chemical Romance or Mariah Carey? MCR! YOU SHOULDNT EVEN HAVE TO ASK!

2. Fall Out Boy or Panic At The Disco? P!ATD

3. Carrie Underwood or The Beatles? THE BEATLES

4. Linkin Park or One Republic? LP

5. Puddle of Mudd or Seether? PUDDLE OF MUDD

6. Evanescence or Flyleaf? EVANESCENCE

7. Tim McGraw or Paramore? PARAMORE

8. Three Days Grace or Billy Talent? THREE DAYS GRACE

9. Billy Joel or Good Charlotte? BILLY JOEL

10. Aiden or Armor For Sleep? Uhh sorry I really dont know them so I cant answer it.

11. HM or JBs? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? Ugh...dont make me choose...fine! JB. I guess I liked some of there songs before.
?
2008-06-11 16:34:19 UTC
Part 1:

1.) What is your favorite song? - Start Again - Mark & Alex

2.) Who is your favorite band or artist? - My Chemical Romance

3.) What is your favorite album? - idk

4.) What are the top 5 most played songs on your iPod? -in order, its: Its' Not A Fashion Statement, It's A Fvcking Deathwish, our Lady Of Sorrows, Welcome To The Black Parade, Famous Last Words, Kill All Your Freinds.... all by MCR

5.) What is your favorite genre of music? don't have one - I don't care what genre it is, as long as I like the music and lyrics, and usually the personality behind the artist or band...

6.) What is your least favorite genre of music?...rap...most of the time, its about stupid stuff

7.) Favorite guitarist? - Ray Toro!

8.) Favorite drummer? - Bob Bryar!!

9.) Favorite vocalist? - Gerard Way and all the vocalists of Alesana!

10.) What color is your iPod? lol - silver, but I have a metallic green case for it...

11.) Digital or CD? - both

12.) What are your top TEN favorite bands or artists? - dont have a top ten....

Part 2:

1. My Chemical Romance or Mariah Carey? - My Chemical Romance, of course!

2. Fall Out Boy or Panic At The Disco? - Panic At The Disco..

3. Carrie Underwood or The Beatles? - The Beatles

4. Linkin Park or One Republic? - Linkin Park

5. Puddle of Mudd or Seether? - haven't listened to either

6. Evanescence or Flyleaf? - Evanescence

7. Tim McGraw or Paramore? - Paramore

8. Three Days Grace or Billy Talent? - Billy Talent

9. Billy Joel or Good Charlotte? - Good Charlotte, I guess.... I never listened to Billy Joel...

10. Aiden or Armor For Sleep? - Aiden, I haven't listened to Armor For Sleep

11. HM or JBs? - I suppose JB, though I don't like them, they seem better than Hannah Montana personality-wise....
Jhoanna C
2008-06-11 10:34:37 UTC
Part 1:

1.) What is your favorite song?

My Way Home Is Through You - My Chemical Romance

2.) Who is your favorite band or artist?

My Chemical Romance

3.) What is your favorite album?

The Black and White Album - The Hives

4.) What are the top 5 most played songs on your iPod?

Spazz - N.E.R.D.

Astro Zombies - My Chemical Romance

Please Mr. Postman - The Beatles

My Way Home Is Through You - My Chemical Romance

Inside The Fire - Dsturbed

5.) What is your favorite genre of music?

Alternative

6.) What is your least favorite genre of music?

World

7.) Favorite guitarist?

Dan Donegan

8.) Favorite drummer?

Meg White

9.) Favorite vocalist?

Gerard Way

10.) What color is your iPod? lol

I don't have an ipod i have a brown zune

11.) Digital or CD?

CD

12.) What are your top TEN favorite bands or artists?

1.My Chemical Romance

2.Mindless Self Indulgence

3.Panic! At The Disco

4.Disturbed

5.The Hives

6.Ludo

7.The Birthday Massacre

8.The Beach Boys

9.Avenged Sevenfold

10.Buckcherry

Part 2:

Out of each of the following, who is your favorite? (must choose)

1. My Chemical Romance or Mariah Carey?

My Chemical Romance

2. Fall Out Boy or Panic At The Disco?

Panic! At The Disco

3. Carrie Underwood or The Beatles?

The Beatles

4. Linkin Park or One Republic?

Linkin Park

5. Puddle of Mudd or Seether?

Seether

6. Evanescence or Flyleaf?

Evanescence

7. Tim McGraw or Paramore?

Tim McGraw

HM
2008-06-11 10:27:36 UTC
Part 1:

1.) What is your favorite song?

hero/heroine

2.) Who is your favorite band or artist?

the beatles

3.) What is your favorite album?

dont have one.

4.) What are the top 5 most played songs on your iPod?

a day in the life

helena

lucy in the sky with diamonds

free as a bird

hero/heroine

5.) What is your favorite genre of music?

classic rock and punk

6.) What is your least favorite genre of music?

country

7.) Favorite guitarist?

led zepplin

8.) Favorite drummer?

ringo starr

9.) Favorite vocalist?

john lennon and paul mccartney

10.) What color is your iPod? lol

green

11.) Digital or CD?

digital

12.) What are your top TEN favorite bands or artists?

The Beatles

Senses Fail

Boys Like Girls

ACDC

My Chemical Romance

Maroon 5

Fall Out Boy...

30 Seconds To Mars

Evanesence

Metallica

Part 2:

Out of each of the following, who is your favorite? (must choose)

1. My Chemical Romance or Mariah Carey?: My Chem

2. Fall Out Boy or Panic At The Disco?: Fall Out.

3. Carrie Underwood or The Beatles?: The Beatles

4. Linkin Park or One Republic?: One Republic

11. HM or JBs?: H.I.M
Chemical.Nightmare
2008-06-11 03:46:54 UTC
Part 1:

1.) What is your favorite song? Uhh right now... The Devil Inside - The World Alive, but i love all Mcr songs.

2.) Who is your favorite band or artist? My Chemical Romance

3.) What is your favorite album? Three Cheers For Sweet Revenge

4.) What are the top 5 most played songs on your iPod?

All By Mcr

Vampires Will Never Hurt You

This Is The Best Day Ever

Honey, This Mirror...

Drowning Lessons

Our Lady Of Sorrows

5.) What is your favorite genre of music? uhh a mix between Rock/punk/alternative/acoustic/techno

6.) What is your least favorite genre of music?

Rap or R'n'B

7.) Favorite guitarist?

Frank Iero Yeah

8.) Favorite drummer?

Bob Bryar

9.) Favorite vocalist?

Gerard Way

10.) What color is your iPod? lol

Green, it was the only one in the store

11.) Digital or CD?

CD, i love to have album artwork

12.) What are your top TEN favorite bands or artists?

1. My Chemical Romance

2. Alesana

3. Bring Me The Horizon

4. Blessthefall

5. Breathe Carolina

6. Escape The Fate

7. Panic At The Disco

8. The Used

9. Hopes Die Last

10. Mindless Self Indulgence

Part 2:

Out of each of the following, who is your favorite? (must choose)

1. My Chemical Romance or Mariah Carey? MCR

2. Fall Out Boy or Panic At The Disco? PATD

3. Carrie Underwood or The Beatles? The Beatles

4. Linkin Park or One Republic? Linkin Park

5. Puddle of Mudd or Seether? Seether

6. Evanescence or Flyleaf? Flyleaf

That was fun even though theres like a million other answers
2008-06-10 20:03:10 UTC
COPY AND PASTE!

COPY AND PASTE!

COPY AND PASTE!

Part 1:

1.) What is your favorite song? I have tons!

2.) Who is your favorite band or artist? Mayday Parade, UnderOath, Paramore, The Almost, All Time Low, LoveHateHero, Cobra Starship, My American Heart, The Devil Wears Prada. TONNS

3.) What is your favorite album? RIOT!, Flyleaf, The Same Old Blood Rush with a New Touch, lots more.

4.) What are the top 5 most played songs on your iPod?

I'll Make It To Bridgaes by LoveHateHero

Love's Not A Competition Cover by Paramore

Bleed American by Jimmy Eat World

Drive There Now! by The Almost

I'm So Sick by Flyleaf.

5.) What is your favorite genre of music? Rock, Alternative, Dance/Techno kinda, haha.

6.) What is your least favorite genre of music? Rap...

7.) Favorite guitarist? Josh Farro frm Paramore and guy from The Devil Wears Prada

8.) Favorite drummer? Aaron G from UnderOath

9.) Favorite vocalist? Paramore, TDWP, Flyleaf etc.

10.) What color is your iPod? Silver.

11.) Digital or CD? CD but I mostly have Digital.

12.) What are your top TEN favorite bands or artists?

Wow, most of them are my favorite bands. I could make a top 20 favorite bands!

Part 2:

Out of each of the following, who is your favorite? (must choose)

1. My Chemical Romance or Mariah Carey? MCR.

2. Fall Out Boy or Panic At The Disco? Err, FOB.

3. Carrie Underwood or The Beatles? Beatles.

4. Linkin Park or One Republic? LP.

5. Puddle of Mudd or Seether? Seether is good.

6. Evanescence or Flyleaf? Flyleaf.

7. Tim McGraw or Paramore? Paramore.

8. Three Days Grace or Billy Talent? TDG.

9. Billy Joel or Good Charlotte? GC.

10. Aiden or Armor For Sleep? Aiden

11. HM or JBs? Neither haha.
Robbie
2008-06-10 19:14:45 UTC
Part 1:

1.) What is your favorite song? I'm not okay

2.) Who is your favorite band or artist? right now, it's Tokio Hotel. My chemical romance will probably always be my favorite, though

3.) What is your favorite album? Scream

4.) What are the top 5 most played songs on your iPod? Sister to sleep (MCR new song), Check yes Juliet, Fast Car, Monsoon, Ready set go

5.) What is your favorite genre of music? Alternative/Punk rock

6.) What is your least favorite genre of music? Country. I just can't do it.

7.) Favorite guitarist? Ray Toro

8.) Favorite drummer? Bob Bryar

9.) Favorite vocalist? Gerard Way/ Bill Kaulitz

10.) What color is your iPod? it's the black iPod touch

11.) Digital or CD? CD's are just classic. I have to buy the real thing. Digital just doesn't do it for me

12.) What are your top TEN favorite bands or artists?

NOT IN ORDER

My chemical romance

Tokio Hotel

Flyleaf

Paramore

Duran Duran

The Killers

Panic at the disco (just saw them!)

Phantom Planet

Motion City Soundtrack

Coldplay

Part 2:

Out of each of the following, who is your favorite? (must choose)

1. My Chemical Romance or Mariah Carey? MCR!!!! <3

2. Fall Out Boy or Panic At The Disco? Panic at the disco

3. Carrie Underwood or The Beatles? The Beatles

4. Linkin Park or One Republic? Linkin Park

5. Puddle of Mudd or Seether? Seether

6. Evanescence or Flyleaf? TOUGHIE!!!!!!!! Flyleaf

7. Tim McGraw or Paramore? Paramore

8. Three Days Grace or Billy Talent? Billy Talent

9. Billy Joel or Good Charlotte? Good charlotte

10. Aiden or Armor For Sleep? Aiden

11. HM or JBs? what?????? EW GROSS!!!! Is that highschool musical and the jonas brothers!!!?!?! ugh....JB...idk

Thanks!!!! that was awesome! :)

Nice job
2008-06-10 20:09:18 UTC
Part 1:

1.) What is your favorite song? ....hard one.........i'd say Heaven Help Us by: My Chemical Romance

2.) Who is your favorite band or artist? My Chemical Romance, for now lol

3.) What is your favorite album? ......um.......AFI- DECEMBERUNDERGROUND

4.) What are the top 5 most played songs on your iPod? 1) All these thins i hate- BFMV 2- Chrushchrushchrush- Paramore 3- This is who we are- Hawthorne Heights 4-Halleujah- Paramore 5-Misery Business- Paramore

5.) What is your favorite genre of music? Rock/Emo/Scremo/Alterantive

6.) What is your least favorite genre of music? Rap/Opra

7.) Favorite guitarist?idk

8.) Favorite drummer?Adam Carson, I guess

9.) Favorite vocalist? um........Amy Lee!!!!!!!!!!

10.) What color is your iPod? lol blue

11.) Digital or CD? what?

12.) What are your top TEN favorite bands or artists?

1) MCR

2) Hawthorne Heights

3) Flyleaf

4) AFI

5) BFMV

6) Tokio Hotel

7) Silverstin

8) Seether

9) Escape the fate

10) Linkin Park

Part 2:

Out of each of the following, who is your favorite? (must choose)

1. My Chemical Romance or Mariah Carey? MCR

2. Fall Out Boy or Panic At The Disco?PATD

3. Carrie Underwood or The Beatles?Carrie Underwood

4. Linkin Park or One Republic?Linkin Park

5. Puddle of Mudd or Seether?Seether

6. Evanescence or Flyleaf?BOTH!! lol um.. Flyleaf

11. HM or JBs? NONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Call me Kyle loves Nerds.
2008-06-10 19:56:43 UTC
Heads up, these are not my all time favorites, they're more like at the moment favorites. =)

Part 1:

1.) What is your favorite song?

House Of Wolves and The Sharpest Lives.

2.) Who is your favorite band or artist?

My Chemical Romance and Metro Station.

3.) What is your favorite album?

The Black Parade and Viva La Cobra!

4.) What are the top 5 most played songs on your iPod?

Sophomore Slump Or Comeback Of The Year - Fall Out Boy, Riot On The Rooftops - Our Innocence Lost, Famous Last Words - My Chemical Romance, Same Blood - The Academy Is..., Disco - Metro Station

5.) What is your favorite genre of music?

Can't choose just one! Alternative/Techno/New Wave/Rock/Punk/ Metal/Techno/Electropop.

6.) What is your least favorite genre of music?

Bubble gum pop, bubble gum poprock boy bands, and bubble gum country. Blech, crap.

7.) Favorite guitarist?

Ooooh, HARD QUESTIONS! Of unknown bands, Definitely Craig of Our Innocence Lost, but you just gotta love midget Frankie Iero!

8.) Favorite drummer?

aNt Improgo, the "Gaysian" (

9.) Favorite vocalist?

TOO MANY! All the vocalists I love are different. Gerard Way, Patrick Stump, Gabe Saporta, William Becket, Ronnie Radke, Oli Sykes, Craig Mabbit, and Justin Pierre.

10.) What color is your iPod? lol

Black!

11.) Digital or CD?

CDS!!!!! I will cry the day they stop producing good, old-fashioned CDs for good. That's why I'm stocking up now! Got over 50 in the past year! lamo

12.) What are your top TEN favorite bands or artists?

RAWR! So painful, no doubt right after I put these bands, I'll feel bad! lol. My Chemical Romance, Cobra Starship, Metro Station, Forever The Sickest Kids, The Medic Droid, Bring Me The Horizon, Aiden, The Academy Is..., Boys Like Girls, and Our Innocence Lost.

(somewhere, Alex Gasgarth's heart is breaking. lol)

Part 2:

Out of each of the following, who is your favorite? (must choose)

1. My Chemical Romance or Mariah Carey? NO QUESTION!!! MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE

2. Fall Out Boy or Panic At The Disco? Ergh... I love both, however, I liked their eariler stuff better, although I still love them... GRR! Panic! At The Disco.

3. Carrie Underwood or The Beatles? THE BEATLES!!! Get that bubble gum country AWAAYYYY!!!

4. Linkin Park or One Republic? Linkin Park fersure.

5. Puddle of Mudd or Seether? Seether.

6. Evanescence or Flyleaf? Evanescence fersure, flyleaf bugs the crud outta me.

7. Tim McGraw or Paramore? HA! Paramore!

8. Three Days Grace or Billy Talent? Three Days Grace.

9. Billy Joel or Good Charlotte? Good Charlotte! (concert this summer!)

10. Aiden or Armor For Sleep?GAH!!! PAIN! *sigh* Put me out of my misery.

11. HM or JBs? *gag* ...I..... I'm just going to pretend I never saw this one.... *whistles innocently*
힝클의 티파니
2008-06-12 11:10:45 UTC
Part 1:

1.) What is your favorite song?

Every single song by HIM.

2.) Who is your favorite band or artist?

HIM!!!

3.) What is your favorite album?

Razorblade Romance by HIM.

4.) What are the top 5 most played songs on your iPod?

- Drunk On Shadows - HIM

- Frost And Front Steps - Armor For Sleep

- The Ides Of March - Silverstein

- Only Happy When It Rains - Garbage

- Vermillion Pt. 2 - Slipknot

5.) What is your favorite genre of music?

Alternative.

6.) What is your least favorite genre of music?

Country

7.) Favorite guitarist?

Mikko "Linde" Lindstrom

8.) Favorite drummer?

Jussi 69

9.) Favorite vocalist?

Ville Valo

10.) What color is your iPod? lol

Black

11.) Digital or CD?

Either

12.) What are your top TEN favorite bands or artists?

- HIM

- The 69 Eyes

- cKy

- The Sounds

- Kill Hannah

- All Time Low

- Bloodhound Gang

- Silverstein

- Slipknot

- Gnarkill

Part 2:

Out of each of the following, who is your favorite? (must choose)

1. My Chemical Romance or Mariah Carey?

My Chemical Romance

2. Fall Out Boy or Panic At The Disco?

Panic At The Disco

3. Carrie Underwood or The Beatles?

Neither

4. Linkin Park or One Republic?

Linkin Park (Older. Their newer music sucks.)

5. Puddle of Mudd or Seether?

Seether

6. Evanescence or Flyleaf?

Flyleaf

7. Tim McGraw or Paramore?

Paramore

8. Three Days Grace or Billy Talent?

Three Days Grace

9. Billy Joel or Good Charlotte?

Good Charlotte

10. Aiden or Armor For Sleep?

Do I really have to choose! I won't! Both.

11. HM or JBs?

Huh???
Taking Back A Fire Inside
2008-06-12 09:52:25 UTC
1.) What is your favorite song?

the whole 15 minutes of . . .but home is nowhere

2.) Who is your favorite band or artist?

AFI

3.) What is your favorite album?

sing the sorrow

4.) What are the top 5 most played songs on your iPod?

kill caustic

makedamnsure

love like winter

prelude 12/21

summer shudder

5.) What is your favorite genre of music?

alternative/punk

6.) What is your least favorite genre of music?

country

7.) Favorite guitarist?

jade puget

8.) Favorite drummer?

adam carson

9.) Favorite vocalist?

davey havok (what about bassist, dummy?)

10.) What color is your iPod? lol

black

11.) Digital or CD?

cd

12.) What are your top TEN favorite bands or artists?

paramore

afi

the misfits

saosin

taking back sunday

tokio hotel

blaqk audio

red hot chili peppers

the academy is . . .

blink 182

boys like girls

the cure

daft punk

hellogoodbye

offspring

30 seconds to mars

i can't narrow it down

Part 2:

Out of each of the following, who is your favorite? (must choose)

1. My Chemical Romance or Mariah Carey? mariah carey i guess

2. Fall Out Boy or Panic At The Disco? both!!

3. Carrie Underwood or The Beatles? ew ew nope

4. Linkin Park or One Republic? no

5. Puddle of Mudd or Seether? who??

6. Evanescence or Flyleaf? flyleaf

7. Tim McGraw or Paramore? paramore!!

8. Three Days Grace or Billy Talent? 3dg

9. Billy Joel or Good Charlotte? good charlotte

10. Aiden or Armor For Sleep? armor for sleep

11. HM or JBs? hm
Rene
2008-06-11 19:28:00 UTC
1.) What is your favorite song?

CONTROL!!

2.) Who is your favorite band or artist?

METRO STATION!!

3.) What is your favorite album?

WELCOME TO THE BLACK PARADE!!

4.) What are the top 5 most played songs on your iPod?

WELCOME TO THE BLACK PARADE

SHAKE IT

CONTROL KELSEY

SITUATIONS

YOUR NOT ALONE

5.) What is your favorite genre of music?

ROCK AND SCREAMO

6.) What is your least favorite genre of music?

OLDIES

7.) Favorite guitarist?

TRACE CYRUS

8.) Favorite drummer?

????

9.) Favorite vocalist?

MASON MUSSO

10.) What color is your iPod? lol

BLACK WITH A PEACE SIGN ON THE BACK!!

11.) Digital or CD?

DIGITAL

12.) What are your top TEN favorite bands or artists?

ESCAPE THE FATE

METRO STATION

SAOSIN

MINDLESS SELF INDULGENCE

FLYLEAF

THE BEATLES

MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE

THE USED

GOOD CHARLOTTE

[...]

HOPE THESE ARE GOOD CHOICES

PEACE
hornetfan008
2008-06-11 16:34:11 UTC
Part 1:

1.) What is your favorite song?Rite now its inside the fire by disturbed

2.) Who is your favorite band or artist?I would say flyleaf

3.) What is your favorite album?The first two albums by linkin park. I woulda said all linkin parks albums but the third one sucked.

4.) What are the top 5 most played songs on your iPod?1.The way i am- Eminem,2. Just lose it- Eminem,3. Misery Business- Paramore,4. Crushcrushcrush- Paramore,5. Yellow Brick Road

5.) What is your favorite genre of music?Alternative rock

6.) What is your least favorite genre of music?Country today its too pop

7.) Favorite guitarist?John Moyer-Disturbed bassist

8.) Favorite drummer?Travis Barker

9.) Favorite vocalist?Amy Lee- Evanesance

10.) What color is your iPod? its a silver ipod nano

11.) Digital or CD?CD

12.) What are your top TEN favorite bands or artists?Green day, Linkin Park, Evanesance, Three doors down, Flyleaf, Casting Crowns, DC Talk, Eminem, Lil Wayne, 50 Cent

2. Fall Out Boy or Panic At The Disco?P!@TD

3. Carrie Underwood or The Beatles?Beatles

4. Linkin Park or One Republic?LP

5. Puddle of Mudd or Seether?Seether

6. Evanescence or Flyleaf?Evanesance

11. HM or JBs?Dont kno either
Sympathy
2008-06-11 00:30:36 UTC
Part 1:

1.) What is your favorite song?

The Taste Of Ink - The Used

2.) Who is your favorite band or artist?

The Used

3.) What is your favorite album?

Dying Is Your Latest Fashion - Escape The Fate

4.) What are the top 5 most played songs on your iPod?

I don't have an iPod, but the top 5 songs on my Winamp media player on my computer are:

1. Spit You Out - BFMV

2. Room 409 - BFMV

3. All These Things I Hate - BFMV

4. 4 Words To Choke Upon - BFMV

5. Hand Of Blood - BFMV

5.) What is your favorite genre of music?

alternative rock, indie, post hardcore, electronica

6.) What is your least favorite genre of music?

pop, r'n'b, country, soft rock ballads..lmao..

7.) Favorite guitarist?

Jade Puget

8.) Favorite drummer?

The Butcher from The Academy Is...

9.) Favorite vocalist?

Ronnie Radke, Bert McCracken

10.) What color is your iPod? lol

haven't got an iPod.

11.) Digital or CD?

CD

12.) What are your top TEN favorite bands or artists?

The Used

Escape The Fate

The Academy Is...

Grinspoon

Bullet For My Valentine

Panic At The Disco

Red Riders

My Chemical Romance

AFI

Cobra Starship

Part 2:

Out of each of the following, who is your favorite? (must choose)

1. My Chemical Romance or Mariah Carey? My Chemical Romance

2. Fall Out Boy or Panic At The Disco? Panic At The Disco

3. Carrie Underwood or The Beatles? The Beatles

4. Linkin Park or One Republic? Linkin Park

5. Puddle of Mudd or Seether? haven't heard either of them, so idk :P

11. HM or JBs? omg..neither..lol
2008-06-10 21:26:08 UTC
Part 1:

1.) What is your favorite song?

~ umm.... "skylines and turnstiles" at the moment...

2.) Who is your favorite band or artist?

~ mcr

3.) What is your favorite album?

~ i have no clue

4.) What are the top 5 most played songs on your iPod?

~ i dont have an ipod and my mp3 doesnt tell me my top 5 songs....

5.) What is your favorite genre of music?

~ rock/metal/punk and all those genres/sub-genres

6.) What is your least favorite genre of music?

~ i dont like rap or hip hop that much.. there are a few exceptions, however..

7.) Favorite guitarist?

~ jerry garcia =]

8.) Favorite drummer?

~ the only drummer that comes to mind is bob bryar. bob is pretty damn awesome though. so bob!!

9.) Favorite vocalist?

~ gerard =]

10.) What color is your iPod? lol

~ my mp3 is black

11.) Digital or CD?

~ both

12.) What are your top TEN favorite bands or artists?

(no specific order)

~ mcr

~ patd

~ anti-flag

~ iron maiden

~ nirvana

~ foo fighters

~ the grateful dead

~ the rolling stones

~ nickleback

~ ludo

Part 2:

Out of each of the following, who is your favorite? (must choose)

1. My Chemical Romance or Mariah Carey? ~ mcr

2. Fall Out Boy or Panic At The Disco? ~ patd

3. Carrie Underwood or The Beatles? ~ beatles. duh.

4. Linkin Park or One Republic? ~ lp

5. Puddle of Mudd or Seether? ~ umm... seether

6. Evanescence or Flyleaf? ~ evanescence

7. Tim McGraw or Paramore? ~ paramore

8. Three Days Grace or Billy Talent? ~ i dont listen to either enough to choose one...

9. Billy Joel or Good Charlotte? ~ billy joel

10. Aiden or Armor For Sleep? ~ i dont listen to either enough to choose...

11. HM or JBs? ~ yikes. JBs.
Tree
2008-06-10 20:28:51 UTC
Part 1:

1.) What is your favorite song?

It flucuates, but currently it is White People for Peace-Against Me!

2.) Who is your favorite band or artist?

My Chemical Romance

3.) What is your favorite album?

Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge

4.) What are the top 5 most played songs on your iPod?

Cancer (AOL version), White People for Peace, Pork and Beans-Weezer, Handlebars-Flobots

5.) What is your favorite genre of music?

Alternative

6.) What is your least favorite genre of music?

Country

7.) Favorite guitarist?

Ray Toro

8.) Favorite drummer?

Bob Bryar

9.) Favorite vocalist?

Gerard Way

10.) What color is your iPod? lol

Black

11.) Digital or CD?

CD, i like to be able to hold my music

12.) What are your top TEN favorite bands or artists?

just to let you know, i really love one band then like others the one band is MCR.

MCR

Rise Against

Smashing Pumpkins

Against Me!

Evanescence

Blink-182

Drive By

Emilie Simon

Green Day

Taking Back Sunday

Part 2:

Out of each of the following, who is your favorite? (must choose)

1. My Chemical Romance or Mariah Carey?

MCR

2. Fall Out Boy or Panic At The Disco?

umm FOB

3. Carrie Underwood or The Beatles?

Beatles

4. Linkin Park or One Republic?

LP

5. Puddle of Mudd or Seether?

Seether

6. Evanescence or Flyleaf?

Evanescence

7. Tim McGraw or Paramore?

Paramore

8. Three Days Grace or Billy Talent?

although i get bored with their songs quickly, TDG

sorry, but none of em
?
2008-06-10 19:41:37 UTC
1.) What is your favorite song?

cant choose.. too many good songs out there XD

2.) Who is your favorite band or artist?

" "

3.) What is your favorite album?

dude this is soo hard

4.) What are the top 5 most played songs on your iPod?

99 luftballons

save a horse ride a cowbot

fer sure

two teardrops

hillbilly deluxe

5.) What is your favorite genre of music?

country/rock

6.) What is your least favorite genre of music?

rap

7.) Favorite guitarist?

idk

8.) Favorite drummer?

idk

9.) Favorite vocalist?

idk

10.) What color is your iPod? lol

pink BUT IT WASNT MY CHOICE!!!

11.) Digital or CD?

cd... im kinda old fashioned

12.) What are your top TEN favorite bands or artists?

i said it was too hard!!!

Part 2:

Out of each of the following, who is your favorite? (must choose)

1. My Chemical Romance or Mariah Carey? MCR

2. Fall Out Boy or Panic At The Disco? P!ATD

3. Carrie Underwood or The Beatles? both

11. HM or JBs? NEITHER!!!
Psychedelic Relic∆Shine On
2008-06-10 19:26:17 UTC
Part 1:

1.) What is your favorite song?

Don't have one all I know is that it is by Pink Floyd I just haven't narrowed it down!

2.) Who is your favorite band or artist?

Pink Floyd

3.) What is your favorite album?

Meddle--Pink Floyd or Wish You Were Here-- Pink Floyd

4.) What are the top 5 most played songs on your iPod?

Comfortably Numb

Life By The Drop- Stevie Ray Vaughan

White Rabbit- Jefferson Airplane

Time- Pink Floyd

Set the Controls For the Heart of the Sun- Pink Floyd

5.) What is your favorite genre of music?

Rock, sub genres of rock though, prog and psychedelic

6.) What is your least favorite genre of music?

Twangy country *shudders*

7.) Favorite guitarist?

David Gilmour, Snowy White and Mark Knopfler from Dire Straits, and John Frucisante from the Chili Peppers!

8.) Favorite drummer?

The stoned Nick Mason of course!

9.) Favorite vocalist?

David Gilmour voice sounds like a cloud!!

10.) What color is your iPod? lol

Green!

11.) Digital or CD?

Vinyl Please!!

12.) What are your top TEN favorite bands or artists?

Pink Floyd, Zeppelin, Hendrix,The Doors, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Steely Dan, The Who, Yes, Queen, Beatles

Part 2:

Out of each of the following, who is your favorite? (must choose)

1. My Chemical Romance or Mariah Carey? MCR *sigh*

2. Fall Out Boy or Panic At The Disco? FOB, it's tough so it came down to looks!

3. Carrie Underwood or The Beatles? The Beatles are you crazy?

4. Linkin Park or One Republic? One Repub.

5. Puddle of Mudd or Seether? Seether

6. Evanescence or Flyleaf? Flyleaf

7. Tim McGraw or Paramore? Paramore

8. Three Days Grace or Billy Talent? three days grace

9. Billy Joel or Good Charlotte? Billy Joel, hello!?!

10. Aiden or Armor For Sleep? Armor for sleep??

11. HM or JBs? my lawyer says not to answer
♥LETS GO PENS! #11 ROCKS♥
2008-06-10 19:20:50 UTC
Part 1:

1.) What is your favorite song?

right now, Helena

2.) Who is your favorite band or artist?

Fall Out Boy (MCR close 2nd)

3.) What is your favorite album?

Pretty. Odd.

4.) What are the top 5 most played songs on your iPod?

1)Sophmore Slump or Comback of the Year

2)I slept w/someone in FOB and all I got was some stupid song wrote about me

3)Welcome to the Black Parade

4)The Carpal Tunnel of Love

5) Helena

5.) What is your favorite genre of music?

Alternative

6.) What is your least favorite genre of music?

R&B

7.) Favorite guitarist?

Joe Trohman.... or maybe Frank Iero

8.) Favorite drummer?

Andy Hurley

9.) Favorite vocalist?

Patrick Stump

10.) What color is your iPod? lol

Ummm.... i have a creative zen v plus mp3; but it's black and green if u still wanna know

11.) Digital or CD?

CD

12.) What are your top TEN favorite bands or artists?

Fall Out Boy

Panic at the Disco

Cobra Starship

My Chemical Romance

Maroon 5

Wierd Al

Greenday

Queen

The Academy Is....

Gym Class Heros

Part 2:

Out of each of the following, who is your favorite? (must choose)

1. My Chemical Romance or Mariah Carey? My chem

2. Fall Out Boy or Panic At The Disco? WHY MUST U ASK SUCH A HARD QUESTION!!!

3. Carrie Underwood or The Beatles? beatles

4. Linkin Park or One Republic? linkin park

5. Puddle of Mudd or Seether? never heard of either

6. Evanescence or Flyleaf? evanescence

7. Tim McGraw or Paramore? paramore

8. Three Days Grace or Billy Talent? 3 days grace

9. Billy Joel or Good Charlotte? good charlotte

10. Aiden or Armor For Sleep? armor 4 sleep

11. HM or JBs? again... never heard of either
2008-06-10 19:17:54 UTC
Part 1:

1.) What is your favorite song?Sober by tool

2.) Who is your favorite band or artist?Tool

3.) What is your favorite album?Undertow

4.) What are the top 5 most played songs on your iPod?so sick by flyleaf, i dont love you by MCR, sober by tool, closer by nine inch nails, and angel by amanda.

5.) What is your favorite genre of music?metal

6.) What is your least favorite genre of music?country

7.) Favorite guitarist?Justin Chancellor

8.) Favorite drummer?Danny Carey

9.) Favorite vocalist?MJK

10.) What color is your iPod? lolBlue

11.) Digital or CD?Ditital is so better

12.) What are your top TEN favorite bands or artists?

1. Nine inch nails

2. tool

3.Chevelle

4.MCR

5.apocalyptica

6.skunk anansie

7.peaches

8.otep

9.Coheed and cambria

10.Josh Groban

Part 2:

Out of each of the following, who is your favorite? (must choose)

1. My Chemical Romance or Mariah Carey?MCR

2. Fall Out Boy or Panic At The Disco?FOB

3. Carrie Underwood or The Beatles?The beatles

4. Linkin Park or One Republic?Linkin park

5. Puddle of Mudd or Seether?Seether

6. Evanescence or Flyleaf?That is hard, but Evanescence

11. HM or JBs?HM
2008-06-10 19:17:15 UTC
Part 1:

1.) What is your favorite song? Wait and Bleed

2.) Who is your favorite band or artist? Megadeth

3.) What is your favorite album? Toxicity

4.) What are the top 5 most played songs on your iPod? 1000 times goodbye; Megadeth, 5 minutes alone; Pantera, Drain you; NIrvana, Vicinity of Obscenity; S.O.A.D., bathroom Gurgle; Late of the Pier

5.) What is your favorite genre of music? Metal/ Thrash

6.) What is your least favorite genre of music? Country

7.) Favorite guitarist? JImi Hendrix

8.) Favorite drummer? Joey Jordison

9.) Favorite vocalist? Serj Tankian

10.) What color is your iPod? lol Black

11.) Digital or CD? Digital

12.) What are your top TEN favorite bands or artists? S.O.A.D , Megadeth, SLipknot, In Flames, Nirvana, Pantera, Bob Marley, The Doors, Disturbed, Cradle of Filth.

Part 2:

Out of each of the following, who is your favorite? (must choose)

1. My Chemical Romance or Mariah Carey? eeeeewwwwww Mariah Carey

2. Fall Out Boy or Panic At The Disco? uhm panic?

11. HM or JBs? uhhhhhh idk
2008-06-13 18:08:54 UTC
1.) What is your favorite song?

She's A Handsome Woman- Panic At The Disco

2.) Who is your favorite band or artist?

Panic At The Disco

3.) What is your favorite album?

Pretty. Odd. - Panic At The Disco

4.) What are the top 5 most played songs on your iPod?

The Take Over The Breaks Over (This one is only at the top because i used to be obessed with FOB but now i pretty much only listen to Panic and i take the time to listen properly instead of playing stuff over and over again and not really listening carefully.)

(next four all by Panic)

Nine In The Afternoon

Valerie (cover by Panic At The Disco)

She's A Handsome Woman

That Green Gentleman (Things Have Changed)

5) What is your favorite genre of music?

Alternative definitely.

6.) What is your least favorite genre of music?

Eurgh. Techno/Electronic

7.) Favorite guitarist?

Blah. hm. Ryan Ross i think.

8.) Favorite drummer?

lol. spencer smith

9.) Favorite vocalist?

Brendon Urie NO DOUBT!!

he has an amazing vocal range.

10.) What color is your iPod? lol

hahaha love questions like this.

mine is silver!!!! its SHINY! *_*

lol

11.) Digital or CD?

Maybe CD cos you can just transfer the music to the computer, and just the sentimental value of having it is just good lol.

12.) What are your top TEN favorite bands or artists?

Oh damn..

1. Panic At The Disco (obviously)

2. Fall Out Boy (yeah.)

3. Powderfinger (yay)

4. The Fratellis (uhh yeah lol)

5. GreenDay (they're alright)

6. Faker (i'm running out)

7. Snow Patrol (still running out)

8. Paramore (they aren't so bad)

9. The Getaway Plan (They actually deserve higher ranking but i only just thought of them and can't be bothered changing. lol)

10. Maroon 5(oh gosh. i am screwed for more than 4 favourite bands.)

Actually just scratch Maroon 5, i think i hate them.

Part 2:

Out of each of the following, who is your favorite? (must choose)

1. My Chemical Romance or Mariah Carey? pssh mariah is creepy, and MCR too negative i think. pass. lol

2. Fall Out Boy or Panic At The Disco? PANIC AT THE DISCO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol but, FOB is good too.

3. Carrie Underwood or The Beatles? The Beatles (How could you compare?)

4. Linkin Park or One Republic? uhh. One Republic s'pose

5. Puddle of Mudd or Seether? puddle of mudd is a terrible name. Seether is also. but puddle of mudd sounds funny, so i'll go with that.

6. Evanescence or Flyleaf? They are both alright. Evanescence i guess.

7. Tim McGraw or Paramore? Paramore

8. Three Days Grace or Billy Talent? I wouldn't know for these ones.

9. Billy Joel or Good Charlotte? Good Charlotte

10. Aiden or Armor For Sleep? neither.

11. HM or JBs? whut? neither lol
2008-06-10 22:31:52 UTC
1.) What is your favorite song? I have too many..

2.) Who is your favorite band or artist? My Chemical Romance.

3.) What is your favorite album? Umm.. Either Three Cheers For Sweet Revenge, or I brought you my Bullets, You brought me your Love..

4.) What are the top 5 most played songs on your iPod? I don't have one.

5.) What is your favorite genre of music? Rock.

6.) What is your least favorite genre of music? Gangster stuff R&B/Rap/Hip Hop..

7.) Favorite guitarist? Frank Iero/Ray Toro.

8.) Favorite drummer? Bob Bryar.

9.) Favorite vocalist? Gerard Way.

10.) What color is your iPod? lol Don't have one.

11.) Digital or CD? CD.

12.) What are your top TEN favorite bands or artists? MCR, The Used, PATD, The Dresden Dolls, Mindless Self Indulgence, Pencey Prep, The Killers, Paramore, Placebo. (Not in order)

Part 2:

Out of each of the following, who is your favorite? (must choose)

1. My Chemical Romance.

2. Panic At The Disco.

3. I don't really know either.

4. Linkin Park.

5. Seether.

6. Evanescence.

7. Paramore.

8. Don't really know either.

9. Good Charlotte.

10. Aiden

11. HM.
bretfan4evr
2008-06-10 22:08:59 UTC
1.) What is your favorite song?

Our Lady of Sorrows

2.) Who is your favorite band or artist?

MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE!!!

3.) What is your favorite album?

I Brought You My Bullets You Brought You Me Your Love

4.) What are the top 5 most played songs on your iPod?

Our Lady of Sorrows,A Little Piece of Heaven,Almost Easy,Bat Country,and Beast and the Harlot

5.) What is your favorite genre of music?

rock

6.) What is your least favorite genre of music?

well i love everything so i dont really have one lol

7.) Favorite guitarist?

Synyster Gates

8.) Favorite drummer?

Bob Bryar

9.) Favorite vocalist?

Gerard Way

10.) What color is your iPod? lol

black

11.) Digital or CD?

both

12.) What are your top TEN favorite bands or artists?

Avenged Sevenfold,Three Gays Grace,All American Rejects,Iron Maiden,Anthrax,Slayer,Pantera,The Used,Green Day,My Chemical Romance

Part 2:

Out of each of the following, who is your favorite? (must choose)

1. My Chemical Romance or Mariah Carey?

MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE!!! lol i love them

uhh.....i guess HM idk lol
Argiiii.
2008-06-10 19:25:01 UTC
1.) What is your favorite song?

currently - move, shake, drop [remix] by dj laz ft pitbull

2.) Who is your favorite band or artist?

good charlotte.

3.) What is your favorite album?

the carter III (lil wayne)

4.) What are the top 5 most played songs on your iPod?

it's not over - secondhand serenade

the taste, the touch - asteria

three cheers for five years (acoustic) - mayday parade

it's all the rage - hit the lights

4ever - veronicas

5.) What is your favorite genre of music?

rock, rap, and techno, but mostly rock. :]]

6.) What is your least favorite genre of music?

country. ICK.

7.) Favorite guitarist?

ray toro - mcr

8.) Favorite drummer?

chris wilson - former drummer of good charlotte

9.) Favorite vocalist?

bert mccracken - the used

10.) What color is your iPod? lol

black.

11.) Digital or CD?

dig.

12.) What are your top TEN favorite bands or artists?

good charlotte

the used

mcr

those are my top three but i have TONS of other favorite bands. :]]

Part 2:

Out of each of the following, who is your favorite? (must choose)

1. My Chemical Romance or Mariah Carey?

mcr.

2. Fall Out Boy or Panic At The Disco?

fob.

3. Carrie Underwood or The Beatles?

the beatles.

4. Linkin Park or One Republic?

lp.

5. Puddle of Mudd or Seether?

i'm not into either.

6. Evanescence or Flyleaf?

evanescence.

7. Tim McGraw or Paramore?

paramore.

8. Three Days Grace or Billy Talent?

i like both, but billy talent is amazing live, so i'll go with that.

9. Billy Joel or Good Charlotte?

gc.

10. Aiden or Armor For Sleep?

both. :]]

11. HM or JBs?

jonas brothers.
Kalex
2008-06-10 19:09:54 UTC
1.) What is your favorite song?

My heroine

2.) Who is your favorite band or artist?

Cr

3.) What is your favorite album?

idk

4.) What are the top 5 most played songs on your iPod?

Helena, face down, me heroine, nessun dorma,

5.) What is your favorite genre of music?

i like emo, classical and rock =D

6.) What is your least favorite genre of music?

Country

7.) Favorite guitarist?

Slash

8.) Favorite drummer?

collins =P

9.) Favorite vocalist?

Pavarotti

10.) What color is your iPod? lol

Black

11.) Digital or CD?

Digital

12.) What are your top TEN favorite bands or artists?

Silverstein MCR HH DBC Pavarotti linkin park flyleaf paramore acdc

2. Fall Out Boy or Panic At The Disco? panic @ disco

3. Carrie Underwood or The Beatles? the beatles

4. Linkin Park or One Republic? linkin park

5. Puddle of Mudd or Seether? seether

6. Evanescence or Flyleaf? flyleaf

7. Tim McGraw or Paramore? paramore

8. Three Days Grace or Billy Talent?3 days grace

9. Billy Joel or Good Charlotte? good charelotte

10. Aiden or Armor For Sleep? aiden

11. HM or JBs? HM
AnnaMolly
2008-06-10 19:09:32 UTC
1.) What is your favorite song? Don't have one, but right now Forever by Papa Roach, it may change tomorrow though.

2.) Who is your favorite band or artist? Papa Roach, Taking Back Sunday, Breaking Benjamin, Nirvana... stuff like that.

3.) What is your favorite album? idk

4.) What are the top 5 most played songs on your iPod? Make damn sure (TBS), Maybe (Secondhand Serenade... i was a bit depressed at the time), Here without you (3 Doors Down, again with the depression), Never Too Late (3 Days Grace), Don't be so hard (The Audition)

5.) What is your favorite genre of music? Rock, any type

6.) What is your least favorite genre of music? Country

7.) Favorite guitarist? idk

8.) Favorite drummer?idk

9.) Favorite vocalist? Probably Adam Gontier, i think his voice is sexy :)

10.) What color is your iPod? Green

11.) Digital or CD? Digital

12.) What are your top TEN favorite bands or artists? Those i mentioned before, no particular order. Oh, and Incubus.

1. My Chemical Romance

2. Panic At The Disco

3. The Beatles

4. Linkin Park

5. Seether

6. Flyleaf

7. Paramore

8. Three Days Grace

9. Good Charlotte

10. Aiden

11. HM
That Blonde Rebel
2008-06-10 19:09:29 UTC
Part 1:

1.) What is your favorite song? All Around me by Flyleaf

2.) Who is your favorite band or artist? NLT

3.) What is your favorite album? Not Like Them by NLT

4.) What are the top 5 most played songs on your iPod?

1. I Don't Wanna Be In Love (Dance Floor Anthem) by good charlotte

2. Gotta Let It Go by kim kline

3. No Air by Jordin Sparks & Chris Brown

4.Shawty Get Loose

5. paralyzer by finger eleven

5.) What is your favorite genre of music? alternative

6.) What is your least favorite genre of music? folk

7.) Favorite guitarist? rick neilson

8.) Favorite drummer? don't know

9.) Favorite vocalist? Gavin deGraw

10.) What color is your iPod? blue

11.) Digital or CD? digital

12.) What are your top TEN favorite bands or artists?

NLT

Flyleaf

Gavin DeGraw

Augustana

Panic! at the disco

Good Charlotte

Justin Timberlake

Buckcherry

Fall Out Boy

Lil Mama

11. HM or JBs? JBs
2008-06-10 20:27:24 UTC
Part 1:

1.) What is your favorite song? Humm.. right now it's So Cold by Breaking Benjamin

2.) Who is your favorite band or artist? My Chemical Romance. :]

3.) What is your favorite album? Three Cheers baby.

4.) What are the top 5 most played songs on your iPod? Most likely.. Our Lady of Sorrows, Famous Last Words, Lying is the Most Fun a Girl Can Have Without Taking Her Clothes Off, So Cold, and.. The Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You

5.) What is your favorite genre of music? IDK. Alternative and Rock and things of the like.

6.) What is your least favorite genre of music? Rap.

7.) Favorite guitarist? I believe the name and picture say it all.. lol

8.) Favorite drummer? Bob Bryar

9.) Favorite vocalist? Pshhhh. Do you have to ask?

10.) What color is your iPod? silllver.

11.) Digital or CD? Both.

12.) What are your top TEN favorite bands or artists?

My Chemical Romance, Madina Lake, Panic! at the Disco, Fall Out Boy, Breaking Benjamin, Paramore, Linkin Park, The Last Goodnight, Nickelback, Matchbox Twenty

Part 2:

Out of each of the following, who is your favorite? (must choose)

1. Yarrr! lol. MCR

2. Toughie! Uhm.......... Panic I guess

3. Carrie Underwood

4. Linkin Park I ((hate)) One Republic

5. Seether :]]]]]

6. Evanescence

7. Paramore

8. Billy Talent

9. Good Charlotte

10. IDK either of them

11. Jo Bros. I do actually like them, no matter how pathetic it is. lol
cdr dsw = <3 [11/1/10]
2008-06-10 20:01:40 UTC
1.) What is your favorite song?

mary's song (taylor swift) and breaking the habbit (linkin park)

2.) Who is your favorite band or artist?

icp, linkin park, and nickelback

3.) What is your favorite album?

dunno

4.) What are the top 5 most played songs on your iPod?

numb~linkin park, will you ever know~kj-52, mary's song~taylor swift, don't laugh at me~mark willis, wait and bleed~slipknot

5.) What is your favorite genre of music?

any type of rock

6.) What is your least favorite genre of music?

pop

7.) Favorite guitarist?

too many to pick

8.) Favorite drummer?

too many to pick

9.) Favorite vocalist?

see above

10.) What color is your iPod? lol

my mp3 is blue and white

11.) Digital or CD?

cd

12.) What are your top TEN favorite bands or artists?

taylor swift, linkin park, a7x, kj-52, nickelback, slipknot, disturbed, icp, eminem, flyleaf

HM
maja1468
2008-06-10 19:59:26 UTC
Part 1:

1.) What is your favorite song?

I have many fav songs, well I love all Tokio Hotel songs lol, and now I like "I Kissed a Girl" and "Pocket full of sunshine" and "calabria"oh and shake it by metro station

2.) Who is your favorite band or artist?

Now its TOKIO HOTEL!! lol

3.) What is your favorite album?

Sheir, Scream and Room 483

4.) What are the top 5 most played songs on your iPod?

umm I think some Reden and Wo Sind Eure Hende

i am obssesed with Tokio Hotel lol

5.) What is your favorite genre of music?

I love rap, hip-hop, r&b, and rock well only by Tokio Hotel lol

6.) What is your least favorite genre of music?

country lol

7.) Favorite guitarist?

TOM KAULITZ!!!!

8.) Favorite drummer?

Gregor or how ever you spell his anme lol

9.) Favorite vocalist?

Bill I guess lol

10.) What color is your iPod? lol

Blue

11.) Digital or CD?

Digital < i am new school hehe>

12.) What are your top TEN favorite bands or artists?

1-TOKIO HOTEL

2-umm idk lol

Part 2:

Out of each of the following, who is your favorite? (must choose)

1. My Chemical Romance or Mariah Carey?

Mariah Carey

2. Fall Out Boy or Panic At The Disco?

Fall Out Boy

3. Carrie Underwood or The Beatles?

Carrie

4. Linkin Park or One Republic?

Linkin Park...

5. Puddle of Mudd or Seether?

umm i dont really know either of these lol

6. Evanescence or Flyleaf?

Flyleaf

7. Tim McGraw or Paramore?

Paramore

8. Three Days Grace or Billy Talent?

idk them

9. Billy Joel or Good Charlotte?

Good Charlotte

10. Aiden or Armor For Sleep?

idk them lol

11. HM or JBs?

omg! i hate them both lol but if i have to choose umm JB :P
escalators is a girl.
2008-06-10 19:42:33 UTC
1.) What is your favorite song? our lady of sorrows- mcr

2.) Who is your favorite band or artist? mcr

3.) What is your favorite album? three cheers for sweet revenge

4.) What are the top 5 most played songs on your iPod? you know what they do to guys like us in prison(500)-mcr

im not oaky(i promise)(229)- mcr

our lady of sorrows- mcr(222)

house of wolves- mcr(143)

its not a fashion statement, its a death wish - mcr (138)

5.) What is your favorite genre of music? alternative

6.) What is your least favorite genre of music? country or rap

7.) Favorite guitarist? frank iero and tom morello

8.) Favorite drummer? bob bryar

9.) Favorite vocalist? gerard way and jimmy urine

10.) What color is your iPod? lol black

11.) Digital or CD? digital

12.) What are your top TEN favorite bands or artists?

mcr

mindless self indulgence

misifts

linkin park

disturbed

red hot chili peppers

aiden

panic at the disco

nine inch nails

atreyu

11. HM or JBs? uhh...well, i cant honestly say that i know what hm is...i think that jb is jonas brothers...o wait, hm is highschool muscial? well, if it is then jb i guess...
2008-06-10 19:18:04 UTC
Part 1:

1.) What is your favorite song?

love is dead- tokio hotel

2.) Who is your favorite band or artist?

tokio hotel or MCR

3.) What is your favorite album?

three cheers for the sweet revenge or zimmer 483

4.) What are the top 5 most played songs on your iPod?

umm...hold on and let me check *goes and checks*

1.spring nicht- 69

2.im not ok (i promise)- 62

3.thank you for the venom- 52

4. scream- 48

5. mama and helena- 47

5.) What is your favorite genre of music?

punk, rock, emo

6.) What is your least favorite genre of music?

rap

cause music is like candy, you have to throw outthe rappers

7.) Favorite guitarist?

tom kaulitz and frank iero

8.) Favorite drummer?

bob (from mcr)

9.) Favorite vocalist?

bill kaulitz

10.) What color is your iPod? lol

silver

11.) Digital or CD?

digital

12.) What are your top TEN favorite bands or artists?

1. tokio hotel

2. mcr

3. escape the fate

4. linkin park

5. 30 seconds to mars

6. boys like girls

7. good charlotte

8.red hot chili peppers

9.iron maiden

10.beatles

Part 2:

Out of each of the following, who is your favorite? (must choose)

1. My Chemical Romance or Mariah Carey?

MCR

2. Fall Out Boy or Panic At The Disco?

fall out boy

3. Carrie Underwood or The Beatles?

beatles

4. Linkin Park or One Republic?

linkin park

5. Puddle of Mudd or Seether?

idk know them

i rather rot in hell, but HM
flip flop freak :)
2008-06-10 19:11:51 UTC
Part 1:

1.) What is your favorite song?

Cellar Door by Escape the Fate

2.) Who is your favorite band or artist?

Panic at the Disco

3.) What is your favorite album?

A Fever you can't sweat Out

4.) What are the top 5 most played songs on your iPod?

1.situations-escape the fate

2.nine in the afternoon-panic at the disco

3.la vida es un carnaval-Celia Cruz

4.The Guillotine-Escape the Fate

5.London becokned songs...-PATD

5.) What is your favorite genre of music?

ROCK!

6.) What is your least favorite genre of music?

Rap and hiphop

7.) Favorite guitarist?

ryan ross

8.) Favorite drummer?

spencer smith

9.) Favorite vocalist?

brendon urie and ronnie radke

10.) What color is your iPod? lol

silver

11.) Digital or CD?

digital

12.) What are your top TEN favorite bands or artists?

1.Panic at the disco

2.Escape the Fate

3.Paramore

4.Three days grace

5.linkin park

6.billy talent

7.the spill canvas

8.fall out boy

9.The police

10.the beatles

Part 2:

Out of each of the following, who is your favorite? (must choose)

1. My Chemical Romance or Mariah Carey?

MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE

2. Fall Out Boy or Panic At The Disco?

PANIC AT THE DISCO!

3. Carrie Underwood or The Beatles?

THE BEATLES

4. Linkin Park or One Republic?

LINKIN PARK

5. Puddle of Mudd or Seether?

SEETHER

6. Evanescence or Flyleaf?

hmm...hard choice..EVANESCENCE

7. Tim McGraw or Paramore?

PARAMORE

8. Three Days Grace or Billy Talent?

urrgh.hmm....THREE DAYS GRACE

r u kidding?!hannah montana or the jonas brothers...i cant pick that!
2008-06-11 09:23:41 UTC
1. What is your favorite song?

At the moment You know what they do to guys like us in proson - my chemical romance.

2. Who is your favorite band or artist?

My chemical romance and gerard =p

3. What is your favorite album?

Three cheers for sweet revenge. But love all 3 of them.

4. What are the top 5 most played songs on your iPod?

You know what they do to guys like us in prison

Thank you for the venom

mama

the black parade

headfirst for halos.

5.What is your favorite genre of music?

Rock

6.What is your least favorite genre of music?

Rap

7.Favorite guitarist?

Frank iero and Ray toro. couldnt chose between them.

8.Favorite drummer?

Bob Bryar

9. Favorite vocalist?

Gerard Way - of course!

10.What color is your iPod?

Blue

11.Digital or CD?

Digital

12.What are your top TEN favorite bands or artists?

1. My chemical romance

2. Gerard Way ^^

3. Green day

4. Paramore

5. 30 seconds to mars

6. The red jumpsuit apparatus

7. panic at the disco

8. Blink 182

9. Angels and airwaves

10. Sum 41

My Chemical Romance or Mariah Carey?

My Chemical Romance!

Fall Out Boy or Panic At The Disco?

Panic at the disco

Carrie Underwood or The Beatles?

not keen on oldies

Linkin Park or One Republic

Linkin park

Puddle of Mudd or Seether?

Puddle of mudd

Evanescence or Flyleaf

Evanescence

Tim McGraw or Paramore?

Paramore

Three Days Grace or Billy Talent

Three Days Grace

Aiden or Armor For Sleep

Aiden

HM or JBs

HM?? dunno what it stands for but probably better than jonas brothers.

Great quiz *hugs* have a star!!
2008-06-10 19:53:50 UTC
1.) What is your favorite song?

currently: Fourth Drink Instinct by Cute Is What We Aim For.

2.) Who is your favorite band or artist?

currently: The Chariot.

3.) What is your favorite album?

Three Cheers For Sweet Revenge by My Chemical Romance.

4.) What are the top 5 most played songs on your iPod?

The Ransom by Escape The Fate

HTLM Rulez D00d by The Devil Wears Prada

Two As One by From First To Last

Degenerates by Scary Kids Scaring Kids

Our Lady Of Sorrows by My Chemical Romance

5.) What is your favorite genre of music?

anything really that's considered rock.

6.) What is your least favorite genre of music?

rap.

7.) Favorite guitarist?

Ray Toro, Josh Farro, or Jade Puget.

8.) Favorite drummer?

Zac Farro.

9.) Favorite vocalist?

Gerard Way. :]

10.) What color is your iPod?

well, i have a zune.

but, my old iPod was purple.

11.) Digital or CD?

digital.

12.) What are your top TEN favorite bands or artists?

oh, god...

in no order:

The Devil Wears Prada

Circa Survive

Paramore

Saosin

Emmure

From First To Last

Brand New

Dance Gavin Dance

Cute Is What We Aim For

My Chemical Romance

---------------------------------------

1. My Chemical Romance

2. Panic At The Disco

3. The Beatles

4. Linkin Park

5. Seether

6. Flyleaf

7. Paramore

8. both.

9. Good Charlotte.

10.both. :]

11. death, but, haha, i keep singing that

damn See You Again Song. :/
Aaron
2008-06-10 19:13:30 UTC
Long Question.

1. In My Life by The Beatles

2. The Beatles

3. Rubber Soul

4. Smells Like Teen Spirit

Lonely Day

Monkey Wrench

Big Me

Rape Me

5. Rock

6. Rap

7. Brian May

8. Dave Grohl

9. John Lennon

10. Silver Ipod Nano

11. Digital

12. The Beatles

Foo Fighters

Queen

Nirvana

Weezer

Aerosmith

The Rolling Stones

The Hives

The Sex Pistols

AC/DC

1. Mariah Carey

2. Panic At The Disco

3. The Beatles

4. One Republic

5. Setther

6. Evanesence

7. Tim McGraw

8. Billy Talent

9. Billy Joel

10. Aiden

11. HM

I Did It!
2008-06-11 20:19:21 UTC
1.) Death of Seasons-AFI and November Spawned a Monster by Morrissey

2.) AFI and The Smiths.

3.) Black Sails in The Sunset-AFI

4.) Let it Be Broke, Brownie Bottom Sundae, File 13, The Despair Factor and Catch a Hot One all by AFI

5.) Rock

6.) Country

7.) Jade Puget or Johnny Marr

8.) Adam Carson

9.) Davey Havok and Morrissey

10.) Lime Green

11.) CD

12.) AFI, The Smiths, Morrissey, Placebo, Tiger Army, The Misfits, The Cure, Blaqk Audio and Depeche Mode

Part 2:

Out of each of the following, who is your favorite? (must choose)

1. My Chemical Romance only because I don't like female voices

2. Fall Out Boy

3. The Beatles (Are you for real)

4. Linkin Park

5. Puddle of Mudd

6. Evanescence

7. Hell.

8. Both

9. Billy Joel

10. Both Suck

11. IDK.
me
2008-06-10 21:09:54 UTC
Part 1:

1) I don't have one, there are just way too many different awesome song out there. but the one I'm listening to is

Do the Panic - Phantom Planet

2)Once again I don't have one way too many bands to chose from! If i did chose one I would be lying.

3)I can't chose.

4) I don't have an ipod, I just have a few songs on itunes that I got of of myspace top 5 are:

Vampire - Antsy Pants

Wasted - Cartel

Nine In The Afternoon - Panic at the Disco

I've Just Seen a Face - Beatles

Crush - Cute is what we aim for

5) alternative.

I like, rock, pop rock, metal, screamo, indie, emo, classic rock, techno.

6) Country. Then rap. Then disney.

7)humm lets see I'm gonna go with frankie because that's the only one I can think of. [mcr]

8)Andy for Fall out boy. idk why.

9)god, I don't know.

10)I don;t have one. I lost my white one. Might be getting a blue one soon.

11) as long as there is music.

12) Ya! top ten.

Not in order.

Daft Punk

Panic at the disco

Mayday Parade

Motion City soundtrack

My Chemical Romance

The acedemy is...

Fall out boy

Escape the Fate

Between the Trees

Part 2:

1. My Chemical Romance

2.Panic at the Disco [I've been listening to them more often]

3.Linkin Park

4.Seether

6.Flyleaf

7.Paramore

8.Three days grace

9.Good Charlotte

10. Armor for Sleep

11. HM

k.
2008-06-10 19:21:48 UTC
1.) What is your favorite song? All the Beatles' songs but my current favorite song by them is "In My Life".

2.) Who is your favorite band or artist? The Beatles!!

3.) What is your favorite album? All of them

4.) What are the top 5 most played songs on your iPod? Don't have one. : (

5.) What is your favorite genre of music? Classic Rock

6.) What is your least favorite genre of music? Country, rap

7.) Favorite guitarist? Um, George Harrison!!!!

8.) Favorite drummer? Ringo Starr!!!!

9.) Favorite vocalist? Paul McCartney!!!!

10.) What color is your iPod? lol Don't have one.

11.) Digital or CD? CD

12.) What are your top TEN favorite bands or artists? Um, I don't have 10 but I have a few. The Beatles, Buddy Holly, John Lennon, George Harrison, Paul McCartney, Ringo Starr. I have 6 i guess.

Part 2

Um, Neither

Panic at The Disco I guess

The Beatles!!!!!

I guess Linkin park

Neither

Evanescene

Neither

Neither

Neither

Neither

Neither

EWWW Neither!!!!!
pinklemonade9474
2008-06-10 19:11:14 UTC
Part 1:

1.) What is your favorite song? Shake it- Metro Station

2.) Who is your favorite band or artist? Metro Station

3.) What is your favorite album? Kelsey - Metro station

4.) What are the top 5 most played songs on your iPod? Kelsey, california, shake it, now that were done, tell me what to do

5.) What is your favorite genre of music? alternative

6.) What is your least favorite genre of music? country

7.) Favorite guitarist? mason musso

8.) Favorite drummer? .......

9.) Favorite vocalist?trace cyrus

10.) What color is your iPod? lol doesnt really have a color(ipod touch)

11.) Digital or CD? digital

12.) What are your top TEN favorite bands or artists? linkin park, metro station, three doors down, britney spears, jordin sparks, lil wayne, chris brown, rihana, trace cyrus, mason musso

11. JBs
TokioHotel'sGirl
2008-06-11 04:27:33 UTC
1. Welcome to the black parade

2.My Chemical Romance (DUH!)

3. three cheers for sweet revenge

4.welcome to the black parade(my chemical romance) the deep end(by scary kids scaring kids) Collide(skillet) riot(three days grace) Numb(linkin Park)

5.PUNK

6.Rap

7.Billie Joe Armstrong

8.Tre Cool

9.Gerard Way

10.Black

11.Digital

12. My Chemical Romance, Green Day, Scary kids scaring kids, Three days grace, Aiden, Flyleaf, A7x, Skillet, HIM, Seether

Part 2:

1. My Chemical Romance (DOUBLE DUH!)

2. Panic At The Disco

3. The Beatles

4.Linkin Park

5. Seether

6. Flyleaf

7. Paramore

8. Three Days Grace

9.Good Charollete

10. HM
2008-06-10 19:14:22 UTC
Part 1:

1.) at the moment its "astro zombies" by the misfits

2.) pencey prep!

3.) don't have one. too many to choose from

4.) no idea :)

5.) rock

6.) country!!!!!!

7.) synster gates

8.) the rev

9.) frank iero [when he was in pencey prep, and in leathermouth]

10.) green

11.) CD

12.) A7X, the misfits, MCR, leathermouth, pencey prep, silversun pickups, the sex pistols, dropkick murphys, the dresden dolls and red hot chili peppers

Part 2:

Out of each of the following, who is your favorite? (must choose)

1. My Chemical Romance

2. Panic At The Disco?

3. The Beatles?

4. Linkin Park

5. Puddle of Mudd

6. Evanescence

7. TParamore?

8. Three Days Grace

9. Good Charlotte?

10. Armor For Sleep?

11. NEITHER!!!!!!!!!
?
2016-04-02 06:59:13 UTC
A- Alesana B- blessthefall C- Chiodos D- Daphne Loves Derby E- Escape the Fate F- From First To Last G- Genesis H- The Hush Sound I- Ice Nine Kills J- Jet Lag Gemini K- Killola L- Led Zeppelin M- The Matches N- Nada Surf O- Oceana P- Protest The Hero Q- Queen R- Rush S- Sunny Day Real Estate T- Taking Back Sunday U- Underoath V- The Velvet Underground W- Wolf & Cub X- XTC Y- Yellowcard Z- ZZ Top
I Am A Viking
2008-06-10 20:54:48 UTC
1.) Light The Universe by Helloween

2.) ICP

3.) Independents Day by Twiztid

4) No iPod, I have a Zune

5.) Underground Rap or Older Metal

6.) Umm probably Country

7.) Yngwie J. Malmsteen

8.) Neil Peart

9.) King Diamond

10.) ZUne is black

11.) None, old school vinyl

12.) Way too many and no specific order

Part 2

Mariah

PATD

Beatles

LP

Seether

Flyleaf

Paramore

TDG

Billy Joel

Aiden

Huh?
nina [DF]
2008-06-10 20:20:07 UTC
1) Paper airplanes (makeshift wings)

2) AFI

3) Sing The Sorrows AFI

4) 5- 9 in the after noon, 4- bohemian rhapsody, 3- ohio is for lovers, 2-single second, 1- paper airplanes (makeshift wings)

5) ummm its hard either metal or alternative

6) country= suicide

7) Jade Puget (AFI)

8) Adam Carson (AFI)

9) Davey Havok or Freddie Mercury

10) haha nice question lol, its black

11) digital

12) ummm, 10- weezer, 9- insane clown posse, 8- evanescence, 7- rancid, 6- hawthorne heights, 5- blaqk audio, 4- tiger army, 3- queen, 2- trivium, 1- AFI

1. mcr

2. p!atd

3. ugh, unfortunately carrie underwood

4. umm linkin park i guess lol

5. puddle of mudd

6. evanescence

7. definatley paramore lol

8. ewww neither but i guess three days grace

9. ummm good charlotte

10. aiden

11. hmm HM

haha i dont like them all either lol =)
Chelsea
2008-06-11 12:41:06 UTC
When did your heart go missing > by: Ronney

Maroon 5

idk

ronney, wezzer, marron 5, other stuff

rap

chris somthing

jesse from my school

idk

white

both

good charlotte, three days grace, blink 182, ronney, chemical romance, wezzer, linkin park, panic at the disco,

maroon 5

A & D
.
2008-06-10 19:56:22 UTC
Part 1

1. The Sound of Silence by Simon and Garfunkel

2.THE BEATLES!!!!

3.Sgt. Peppers Lonely Hearts Club Band

4.The Sound of Silence by Simon and Garfunkel, Imagine by John Lennon, Imagine by David Archuketa, Sweet Caroline by Davvid Archuleta, and Strawberry Fields forever by Jim Sturgess and The Beatles, quinsedentally they actually both have the same number! weird!

5.Folk Rock or Psycadellic rock or maybe just rock

6.Country, uh i just hate it!

7.Jimi Hendrix or John Lennon, i like Lennon better but hendrix is a better player.

8.RINGO STARR!

9.I love David Archuleta and Paul McCartney

10.grey but I have a flora,l vera bradley case

11.wow 10 is a big number!

1.BEATLES!

2.Jefferson Airplane

3.Simon and Garfunkel

4.David Archuleta

5.Jonas Brothers (I am ashamed)

6.Fleetwood Mac

7.Wings

i cant do anymore

Part 2.

1.MCR

2.Panic @ the disco

3.BEATLES!!! WHOOOOOOOOO!

4.1 republic

5.n/a

6.Evanescence

7.Paramore

8.3 days grace

9.Billly Joel

10.n/a

11.JB!!!!

great survey!
2b me Queen of Spades
2008-06-11 09:06:52 UTC
1.) What is your favorite song? let it die/three days grace, when i'm gone/simple plan,nobody's home/avril lavigne,famous last words/mcr

2.) Who is your favorite band or artist?three days grace and simple plan

3.) What is your favorite album?still not getting any

4.) What are the top 5 most played songs on your iPod? let it die/three days grace,take my hand tonight/simple plan,nobody's home/avril lavigne,mama/mcr,and i get it/chevelle

5.) What is your favorite genre of music? rock,punk,punkrock,pop

6.) What is your least favorite genre of music?rap hip hop

7.) Favorite guitarist? the guy 4m three days grace

8.) Favorite drummer? ??

9.) Favorite vocalist? gerard way

10.) What color is your iPod? lol MP3 red

11.) Digital or CD? digital

12.) What are your top TEN favorite bands or artists?

1.three days grace/simple plan

2.mcr

3.green day

4.avril lavigne

5.chevelle

6.cobra starship

7.good charlotte

8.pearl jam

9. scorpions

10.white stripes

mcr

fob

the beatles

both

both

both

paramore

THREE DAYS GRACE

good charlotte

??

NONE
2008-06-10 19:06:53 UTC
1.) What is your favorite song?

too many to choose

2.) Who is your favorite band or artist?

Madonna

3.) What is your favorite album?

tie between Confession on a Dance Floor by Madonna and Made of Bricks by Kate Nash

4.) What are the top 5 most played songs on your iPod?

don't have one

5.) What is your favorite genre of music?

i like them all but honestly pop (go ahead everyone thumbs me down)

6.) What is your least favorite genre of music?

mentally challenged listening AKA new rap/hiphop like Soulja boy and Lil John (I think hiphop USED to be good like in the 90s...but now it's just terrible)

7.) Favorite guitarist?

um...Jason Mraz

8.) Favorite drummer?

I don't know

9.) Favorite vocalist?

Gwen Stefani...I like her voice

10.) What color is your iPod? lol

don't have one

11.) Digital or CD?

CD

12.) What are your top TEN favorite bands or artists?

Madonna

Kate Nash

Tegan & Sara

Regina Spektor

everyone else is tied for 5th
♥~Miss_Mitsubishi~♥
2008-06-12 11:35:18 UTC
1. I Play dead by deamon hunter

2. MuDvAyNe

3. L.D 50 or XX or 870621345

4. * I play dead- deamon huner

Just by Mudvayne

Dig By Mudvayne

Duality by slipknot

Crazy by Mushroomhead

5. Metal

6. Country and oldies

7. Mick thompson from slipknot (BC Rich)

8. Joey Jordison from Slipknot

9. Chad Gray AKA KUD from MuDvAyNe

10. Black

11. Digital

12. Mudvayne, slipknot, Mushroomhead, deamon hunter, bullet for my valentine, otep, muse,

13.neither

14. neither

15. Neither

16. Neither

17. seether

18. Flyleaf

19. Neither

20. Three days grace

21. Neither

22. Neither

23. Def. neither
2008-06-10 19:14:30 UTC
1.Scar tissue

2.red hot chili peppers

3.stadium arcadium

4.wet sand,sexy can i,u and dat, ooh yea, scar tissue

5.hip hop/rap

6.emo screamo crap

7.jon frucsiante

8.chad smith

9.anthony keidis

10.red

11.digital

12.red hot chili peppers

ryan cabrerra

creed

AFI

system of a down

playjerise

collective soul

disturbed

bone thugs 'n' harmony

lil jon

1. mariah Carey

2. Fall out boy

3.the beatles

4.linkin park

5.seether

6.evanescence

7.tim Mcgraw

8.3 days grace

9. good charlotte

10.aiden?

11. HM?
Schrödinger the Cat
2008-06-11 08:03:03 UTC
1-slow burn by atreyu

2-A7X

3-A7X self-titled

4-dear god, slow burn, beast and the harlot, burn it down, afterlife

5-hardcore rock/alternative

6-rap

7-gotta say synyster gates

8-the rev! that is why he is my pic right now

9-m shadows and Alex Varkatzas

10-silver, my parents wouldn't pay 50 extra bucks for a colored 2nd gen nano with 4 more gb

11-both

12-1.A7X

2.Atreyu

3.3DG

4.Flyleaf

5.Paramore

7.MCR

8.Seether

9.The Used

10.Puddle of Mudd + a lot more!

pt2

1 mcr

2 fob

3 beatles

4 lp

5 both

6 both

7 paramore

8 3DG

9 gc

10 dont know them

11 neither ewww
ALESANA
2008-06-10 19:50:31 UTC
scream by tokio hotel

tokio hotel

scream

scream, monsoon, ready set go, rescue me, don't jump

rock

tom kaulitz

gustav

bill kaulitz

i have a blue mp3 player

cd

tokio hotel, afi, blessthefall, alesana, all time low, escape the fate, panic at the disco, paramore, flyleaf

MCR

PATD

?

1R

3

GC

Aid

HIM
~Ta-Ta Licious~
2008-06-10 19:12:32 UTC
1. moving mountains- usher

2. beyonce and usher

3. usher- here i stand

4. anita baker- sweet love

112- sweet love

ginuwine- i'm in love

musiq soulchild- love

beyonce- kitty kat

5. r & b

6. country

7. dont have one

8. dont have one

9. beyonce

10. black

11. cd

12. beyonce

usher

maroon 5

destiny child

justin timberlake

paramore

gym class heroes

nelly

al green

earth wind and fire

1. mariah carey

2. fall out boys

3. the beatles

4. one republic

5. puddle of mudd

6. evanescence

7. paramore

8. three days grace

9. good charlotte

10. aiden

11. hms
2008-06-10 19:11:11 UTC
1. seventeen forever

2. Metro Station

3. Abbey Road

4. crushcrushcrush, seventeen forever, get low, the anthem, i kissed a girl

5.pop

6.country :P

7.pete wentz

8. dont knowww..

9.Miley Cyrus

10.blue :]

11.digital

12.metro station, mariah carey, paramore, natasha beddingfield, miley cyrus, katy perry, lil wayne, lil john, pitbull, secondhand serenade

party 2::

1. mariah carey

2. fall out boy

3.carrie underwood

4.one republic

5.seether

6.evanescence

7.paramore

8.three days grace

9. good charrolette

10. none

11. none
2008-06-10 19:07:07 UTC
Shake It by Metro Station

Jonas Brothers

Jonas Brothers

My mp3 player doesnt say sorry

Pop

Heavy Metal

Kevin Jonas

Nick Jonas

Joe Jonas

Black mp3 player

Digital

Miley Cyrus, Jonas Brothers, Ashley Tisdale, Metro Station, Taylor Swift, Avril Lavigne

Mariah Carey

Fall Out Boy

Carrie Underwood

One Republic

Who?

Flyleaf

Tim McGraw

Idk

Idk

Idk

JONAS BROTHERS!
?
2016-02-20 10:15:35 UTC
The Black Parade and Viva La Cobra!
<3 Alaya <3
2008-06-10 19:24:52 UTC
1. LAST KISS BY MARIA CARY

2. CHRIS BROWN!!!!!!!!!

3. EXCLUSIVE

4. LAST KISS OR I STAY IN LOVE OR WITH U OR NO AIR OR BYE BYE!

5. POP

6. ROCK

7. IDK

8. IDK

9.IDK

10. I DONT HAVE ONE I HAVE A MP3 PLAYER

11.DIGITAL

12. CHRIS BROWN! MARIA CAREY! JORDEN SPARKS ! NEYO! BOW WOW! ALICIA KEYS! BEYONCE ! KELLY CLAKSEN! I DONT KNOW ANYMORE!!!!!!

MARIA CAREY I DONT KNOW THE REST
Rio
2008-06-10 19:05:54 UTC
I hate long questions!