Question:
which do you prefer: answering these questions correctly, or having your answer picked as the best?
nor'easter
2006-03-21 19:52:07 UTC
which do you prefer: answering these questions correctly, or having your answer picked as the best?
Fourteen answers:
Cherriest
2006-03-22 23:53:01 UTC
I would rather give a correct answer, everytime. I could care less what the person thinks ... I have no trouble speaking the truth and speaking my mind.
meanie
2006-03-21 23:23:09 UTC
Some of the questions I answer dont really have a right or wrong answer.. just like this one. So while I like to give correct answers whenever possible I prefer to know that I was heard and if I get chosen best answer then I know I was.
Richard
2006-03-22 12:02:44 UTC
I only give the best answer that I can to the question. If it is not chosen, so be it. I am not here to play any points game. If some users disagree with this, so be it.

Occasionally I do wonder at the chosen answer, especially if it was so far off the wall as to seem not to be answer at all. Such is the way of humanity. One person’s reality is another person’s nightmare. I am here to learn to communicate better.
kulitmi
2006-03-22 17:09:15 UTC
I would give a correct answer, rather than to have my answer picked as the best. It would be better to give true information.
isabow27
2006-03-21 19:53:08 UTC
The Best is a by-product.

I'd rather give an honest answer.

And, believe me, there's a lot of folks out there who disagree with me when my answer is picked The Best.
2006-03-22 14:41:35 UTC
I prefer to give the best answer I can providing linked sources where appopriate and give the best answer I can. If I do this, I find that I often get best answers awarded but if someone else gets the points it doesn't worry me. I just get on and answer the next question.
Amlilke
2006-03-21 20:18:48 UTC
Not all questions have a correct answer; they are opinions that differ from person to person, & like night & day. So, I guess I would like having my answer picked as the best. At least then what I had to contribute, was appreciated enough that someone voted it best.
doctorkersey
2006-03-21 19:54:34 UTC
Getting picked as the correct answer because the answer was the correct one.
rmparras
2006-03-21 19:56:39 UTC
having my correct answer picked as the best
2006-03-22 01:36:40 UTC
Most times I answer serious questions so I want my answer to be correct, factual and precise, and hopefully helpful. The points are fun, but not the most important part.
La Princesita Boricua
2006-03-22 11:43:22 UTC
having my answers picked the best. IT gives me 10 points and it lets me know that i'm helping somebody.
BellyBean
2006-03-24 20:01:02 UTC
I would rather give a correct and accurate answer.
2006-03-21 21:15:28 UTC
getting picked best and that usually means you have to give honest good answers , so i guess both
princessami
2006-03-22 06:32:10 UTC
i would rather give my honest opionion and get chosen for the best