Question:
POLL: In the mood for a poll. What is your favorite book store chain?
Micheala #1 Fan of WDPLM-2
2008-02-02 11:04:15 UTC
My FAV is Borders Books and Music. We have them in Illinois, but since we relocated to the south I settle for Barnes & Noble.
I liked Borders because it was "Barnes & Noble" with live music on weekends(low key, mostly folk singers), just a relaxing atmosphere.
Thirteen answers:
2008-02-02 11:11:03 UTC
Borders

I've never been to a Barnes & Noble becasue there aren't any where I live so I wouldn't know what the difference was.
Jesus Loves Connie
2008-02-02 20:23:01 UTC
I like Books A Million & Barnes & Noble~
Taciturnity
2008-02-02 19:08:24 UTC
I like both Barnes & Noble and Borders. I think the reason for that is that I don't know any other bookstores...
Computer Girl
2008-02-02 19:10:42 UTC
Border's is my favorite bookstore. If you give them your email address, they will send you weekly coupons for a percentage off of books, cd's, dvd's, etc. It is a great savings.

I also like their cafe. I recently didn't eat Breakfast one morning because of a situation at home & went into Border's at 11:30 a.m. to pick up a book. I noticed they had Chocolate Chip Cookies so I decided to try one on my way home. Boy, was it ever good! Thick, chewy, soft, & almost melted in my mouth. Probably helped that I was so hungry too!!!
2008-02-02 19:13:51 UTC
I'm in the UK, I like Waterstones because they have coffee shops in their stores and you can sit and read as well, nice and relaxing, usually I buy most of my books from supermarkets or The Book People, the prices aren't inflated!
☠Rockerchick☠
2008-02-02 19:09:51 UTC
Chronicles
hmm
2008-02-02 19:55:44 UTC
I'm not much into chain stores I like used book stores best.
Bee Bee
2008-02-02 19:49:57 UTC
We do not have a chain, So I use the Bible Book Store, It holds all you have mentioned. plus the people are great. God Bless..
2008-02-02 19:26:43 UTC
yes i like borders
iwill
2008-02-02 19:09:04 UTC
barnes and nobles. they have more of what i like.
2008-02-02 19:07:14 UTC
borders
StarGirl816
2008-02-02 19:07:56 UTC
borders! i love the chocolate they have at the counters
Caroline
2008-02-02 19:14:23 UTC
VROMANS

rocks