Question:
If you are the best answerer in the Poll category, does that make you a loser?
nopers
2006-03-21 15:49:58 UTC
I mean, give me a break. It's a poll, for goodness sake. How can you have the best answer?
Eleven answers:
Jujeaux
2006-03-21 19:11:51 UTC
Well maybe they should call it the most liked answerer

in the poll catagory,Maybe you should put that in a fortune cookie!
Blizzard
2006-03-22 00:42:43 UTC
I get what your saying, a poll is to take votes and see who all likes what so there wouldnt be a best answer, but I don't think that if you are the best answerer in the poll category you are a loser.
scouting_fun
2006-03-22 07:44:47 UTC
Answers in a poll should be given equal weight, but since a best answer must be chosen, it should be representative of consensus.
2006-03-22 01:11:24 UTC
I see your point. It's hard to give someone best answer on questions where half the people have the same answer.
rmparras
2006-03-22 01:22:35 UTC
surprisingly, you do make sense :) but then you have to choose a best answer to get your 3 points back out of the 5 you spent for asking this question :)
Robin
2006-03-22 01:11:39 UTC
Oh come on .... No it doesnt make you look like a loser .. they just liked your answer best
fiestyredhead
2006-03-22 00:25:57 UTC
Why would that make someone a loser??
viper_002005
2006-03-22 00:59:49 UTC
yes it means u have nothing better to do than to sit around answering ?'s u have no life and yu'll never get any
Raider Ken
2006-03-22 00:42:32 UTC
you non poll question is making my head hurt.
malklady
2006-03-21 23:51:27 UTC
it does not make you a loser, but it´s kinda strange though...
2006-03-22 04:09:18 UTC
i guess