Question:
Rate my avatar if u are in love with it?
2006-03-21 13:57:47 UTC
Rate from 1 to 10
Sixteen answers:
2006-03-21 17:13:41 UTC
11 'casue your avatar is hot. Nice expressive eyes.
sloppy joe
2006-03-22 00:49:49 UTC
7
chelsea_sherry_williams
2006-03-21 22:52:08 UTC
8
816 keepinitreal
2006-03-21 23:05:51 UTC
She looks like a sweet little girl with beautiful large eyes that are about to start to cry or kinda sad.(9)
why do i?
2006-03-21 22:02:39 UTC
i'm not in love with it...that would be quite pathetic, don't you think? being in love with someone's avatar...hmm...i guess it's nice, but i find the big purple banner in the background distracting. i'll give it a 6.8822378262...

edit-well, you changed the background. now i give it 6.882237826---3----!!!!
carolinafan
2006-03-21 22:02:11 UTC
pretty cool rate:9
kalerei_fury
2006-03-22 10:22:22 UTC
7- I love the hair black like mine, eyes too big, not smiling, background too orange.
JohnTech
2006-03-21 22:25:26 UTC
cute very cut makes you look hot if you a teen that looks like that in real life hot and cute call me....email me..or something... lol !!
?
2006-03-21 22:00:37 UTC
who gives a ****, in my opinion u are in love with ur self and i hate people like that
2006-03-21 21:58:48 UTC
10 JOKING who cares, its a freaking picture.
stefantheicewarrior
2006-03-21 21:58:25 UTC
5 cuz it looks like my girlfriend's
zbelle
2006-03-21 21:58:41 UTC
9, very nice.
Crystal
2006-03-21 22:42:13 UTC
You look really good (yeah right) :)
сheerleadingCOWGALL<3sKennyChesney
2006-03-21 22:02:57 UTC
10, I LUV IT AS MUCH AS I LUV NARNIA!! (dig it!!!)
thisisme
2006-03-21 23:08:25 UTC
girls are not my type
isseybarbie