Question:
canadian cartoons,american cartoons or japanese cartoons?
?
2014-08-03 08:46:28 UTC
canadians.johnny test,6teen,total drama island,grojband,stoked,hot wheels battle force 5,etc
americans.regular show,ben 10:alien force,gravity falls,camp lazlo,chowder,fanboy and chum chum,teen titans,etc
japanese.dragonball z,pokemon,naruto,initial d,beyblade,etc
so canadian imports,japanese anime or american made you choose
for current state
1st.japanese
2nd.american
3rd.canadian
although i do like some canadian shows
anyways for realism
1st.canadian
2nd.american
3rd.japanese
overall i think is a tie between japanese or american
Ten answers:
?
2014-08-03 09:30:18 UTC
1. Japanese

2. American

3. Canadian
Mia♡
2014-08-03 10:08:17 UTC
Anime definately :3
2014-08-03 08:48:14 UTC
1st Place Japan

2nd Place USA

3rd Place Canada
Kaspar
2014-08-03 09:08:07 UTC
american cartoons
2014-08-03 09:05:39 UTC
Japanese anime is the best! I've learned alot of things
2014-08-03 09:02:39 UTC
american...and im talking about my little pony, jem and the hollograms, scooby doo, transformers, thundercats, he-man n she-ra....old school cartoons. then japanese (sailor moon). never seen canadian.
St N
2014-08-03 08:51:46 UTC
I like Johnny Test and Grojband isn't bad. Total Drama Island is retarded and I've never heard of the rest. Gravity Falls is good, not much use for Ben 10 and the rest have never heard of. The Japanese are easy. Nothing but violence mongering insults to intelligence with no social commentary or value.

So, for your list, I prefer more Canadian than USAnian (because, technically, the Canadian are American) and the Japanes are running a distant 112th.
SexyRobotJake
2014-08-03 08:50:17 UTC
Canadian

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1DNyLD2SRjA
2014-08-03 08:48:31 UTC
american

but my favorite cartoons i loved weren't even mentioned in your list

you didn't mention all of the best cartoons :O
Hannah
2014-08-04 22:19:22 UTC
JAPANESE!!!!!!!!! ANIME!!!!!!!!!!!