Question:
I want apps for my iPhone! Free or not, which ones do you like? ?
The Crazy B!tch
2008-12-25 02:17:03 UTC
Fieldrunners is one of my favorites =)
What's your favorite app from the app store?
Which apps do you have?
Five answers:
«●тнє яєтυяи●»
2008-12-25 02:22:49 UTC
Mine's Lux DLX. I only have room for one more app! I love the x-plane series though. It's a series of airplane simulations. There's x-plane, x-plane helicopter and x-plane airliner. They're all very good and realistic. You get 4 varieties of aircraft in each app.

Adding to the answer above: Yes, Shazam sounds like a very good program. I haven't downloaded it though because I don't need it.

To the answer below: It's called iPint. I like that one as well. I've got it.

The bad thing about Fieldrunners is that they've only got 2 levels and I finished them within a week of getting it.

If you've jailbroken your iPhone, you can get free apps from www.appulo.us. If you haven't, you can't get free apps. Mine's jailbroken.

Docked apps:

Phone

Mail

Beejive

Hotmail

Appstore (I've got 5-icon dock so I can have 5 apps)

Page 1 apps:

Camera

Photos

Maps

Clock

Weather

Text

Calender

Youtube

iTunes

Stocks

Calculator

Contacts

iPod

Notes

Safari

Setting

Page 2 apps:

BossPrefs

Cydia

Dictionaire

WinterBoard

Facebook

Myspace

Flashlight

Linguo

Remote

SwapTunes

Metronome

Google Earth

Netsketch

Shopping List

EarTest

Page 3 apps:

iDrink

Zippo Lighter

Magic 8 Ball

Liquid

X-Plane

X-Plane Helicopter

X-Plane Airliner

Band

Pocket Hoops

Lightsaber

iPint

Adrenaline Pool

Cameraman

Pianist

Steadycam

Cycorder

Page 4 apps:

Virtual Villagers

Lemonade

Fish Tycoon

iBowl

iBaseball

Bubble Wrap

Pet Dog

Labyrinth

Crash Landing

Urban Tycoon

Subway

Sudoku

Soccer Kick Off

iBall 3D

Hangman

Quordy

Page 5 apps:

Cube Runner

Cube Runner 2

Aurora Feint: The Beginning

Aurora Feint: The Arena

Tap Tap Revenge

Tap Tap Revenge: Nine Inch Nails

Tap Tap Dance

Four Free

FSS Hockey

Tic Tac Toe

Dots Free

Checkers

Nanosaur 2

Bugdom 2

Lux Touch

Lux DLX

Page 6 apps:

Jelly Car

Fast and The Furious

Blue Skies

A. Squadron

Audi A4

PowerBoat

GTSWR

High Speed Chase

iCopter

Tank Ace

Cannon Game

Aphalt

Chopper

Fastlane

AutoMangle

Scroll Driver

Page 7 apps:

Cro-Mag

Vay

MotoRacer

Crash Bandicoot Racing 3D

Bike or Die 2

Venger

de Blob

Critter Crunch

Bomberman

Dizzy Bee

Spore Origins

RSoccer 09

Brothers in Arms

Monkey Ball

Rhino Ball

Cowabunga

Page 8 apps:

Field Runners

iPhysics Lite

Cube

BubbleBash

iDefend Lite

Tetris

Uno

Athletics

Space Rocks

Scrabble

Monkey Lab

Pinball RC

Galcon

Brain Challenge

Brain Tuner

Trace

Page 9 apps:

AptBackup

Coin Flip

Cubic Man Deluxe

Trism

Bejeweled 2

GL Golf

T4 Two Free

Galaxy Impact

Surface to Air Mayhem

HoldEm

Mondo

Star Wars: The Force Unleashed

Strategic Assault

Hero Of Sparta

Enigmo

*sigh* That was fun.
2016-04-05 06:46:38 UTC
Both are competing right now, I would say iOS has more apps in general, because it started first, however it doesnt't mean it has more free apps
✿roseee.
2008-12-25 02:21:31 UTC
Shazam!! i used to always have trouble finding out what the songs that were playing on the radio were called : ) but when you hold your phone up to the music, it captures like 12 seconds of the song, and finds it for you :) NEAT-o!
Reaching for the stars
2008-12-25 02:23:25 UTC
i like that one that's like a glass of beer,

then when you tip the iphone it goes away, just like some body's been drinking it,

i also like the lightsaber one
tweety
2008-12-25 11:01:27 UTC
glass of beer is the one that i like